Massive Jock Cup Bulge

esteban75

Experimental Member
Media
6001024293_1fe2ce837a_b_d.jpg

I love when guys stare down at my massive bulge. I like to run into guys on purpose so they could feel my hard cup brush up against their ass.

Last edited:

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
6001024293_1fe2ce837a_b_d.jpg

I love when guys stare down at my massive bulge. I like to run into guys on purpose so they could feel my hard cup brush up against their ass.

This is a super hot fuckin bulge pic! The only thing that would make it better would be to know if he was wearing a regular jockstrap underneath his cup/comp shorts. I know most guys don't do that now, but I always did. So. Fuckin. Hot.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
Nice.. I still prefer standard jockstraps with cups though, instead of compression shorts..

Comp shorts are actually pretty lame. They really don't allow you to press the cup against your body, which is why you need to wear a regular jockstrap under it. I did find a Bauer hockey cup strap that has strapsthat pull on the cup and actually DO press it against your balls.

HunginLondon

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Attachments

Last edited:

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've never gotten used to compression shorts. If I wear a cup, I have a Bike 7186 adult cup supporter, which is basically a jock into which I slide a Proflex Max cup. I've had one like it since I was old enough to wear a cup. For less strenuous, but still bouncy, sports, I wear a Bike swimmer's jock, or sometimes just a wide-waistbanded Bike whose number I don't know...but it's just like a #10 I've worn since 6th grade. I fit well into Bikes.

thin7

Expert Member
Media
How could one get away with wearing this in public? Where would you wear it? It's like wearing underwear outside.

mdshorts

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Comp shorts are actually pretty lame. They really don't allow you to press the cup against your body, which is why you need to wear a regular jockstrap under it. I did find a Bauer hockey cup strap that has strapsthat pull on the cup and actually DO press it against your balls.

Any details on that Bauer jock? Do you know the style # or have a link to where you got it? It sounds pretty hot!