Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
dick.net is a free site where members can post and view vid clips. One of their categories is "Cumshots" (about 400 clips), with the rule that if a clip is posted in that category, the cumshot has to be within the first 30 seconds.

Here's a link to one of my own vids in that category, so you can see if it's what you're looking for (don't know if you'll have to register to see it or not, but the site is all free and legit - it used to be the old Rate-a-Rod site)

dick.net » social networking for your penis!

visualalert

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
dick.net is a free site where members can post and view vid clips. One of their categories is "Cumshots" (about 400 clips), with the rule that if a clip is posted in that category, the cumshot has to be within the first 30 seconds.

Here's a link to one of my own vids in that category, so you can see if it's what you're looking for (don't know if you'll have to register to see it or not, but the site is all free and legit - it used to be the old Rate-a-Rod site)

Great site - hadn't visited since it was RateARod. And AWESOME shot guy!

nakedwally

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

That was way hot and awesome lots of spunk