Masssive Penis

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I've come for the goat!:mad:

Oops! Excuse me, I should be in the other thread.

But looking at the penis was just a coincidence.:wink:

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i was like thinking about this just the other day. like, i went to the store and asked the pharmacy lady if they had really big condoms. and she was like, "yah, here are some magnum xxxl size ones". and i was like, "no, they are not big enough". and she was like "oh well that's all we have". and i was like "oh my god". so like, i went down to aisle 14 where the trashbags are, and like picked up a box of the hefty 30 gallon size, and like wow, they fit nice. comfortable and like protective. like, ya know?

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
ROFL! Funny shit right there....!!!

dcwrestlefan said:
i was like thinking about this just the other day. like, i went to the store and asked the pharmacy lady if they had really big condoms. and she was like, "yah, here are some magnum xxxl size ones". and i was like, "no, they are not big enough". and she was like "oh well that's all we have". and i was like "oh my god". so like, i went down to aisle 14 where the trashbags are, and like picked up a box of the hefty 30 gallon size, and like wow, they fit nice. comfortable and like protective. like, ya know?

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
COLJohn said:
Just another example that size is relative. BTW, when I was a kid, I read Playboy for the articles. Honest.:rolleyes:
RoysToy said:
Amazing how we outgrow things, huh?
Yeah, now it's PlayGirl all the way.

Well, that and 100%Beef and Butch.

For the articles. HONEST!!