Masssive Penis

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Standards, morals, and no brains. Are you sure you're not a closeted Southern Baptist?
It is known Southerners do not have closets since they all live in one room shacks with one mattress strumming their banjos
Then again you know that since you are one.

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, I am.

You are such a writhing knot of fear, hatred, bile, and bigotry. Where did you get it all?
Clearingly I must have caught it from you while I was screwing your ugly ass (out of sympathy to you) before hearing you were married to a woman who is obviously a saint being with you.

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
you can't get a job if you can't speak the language, dear boy. Do I have to explain everything to you? :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:
I ask who this is directioned to since I have a very nice and well paying job I am sorry you can not say the same on your self.

And additional many jobs are given to those of us with more language than just one so I am much in demand for jobs since I communicate more than in more than once language.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
I ask who this is directioned to since I have a very nice and well paying job I am sorry you can not say the same on your self.

And additional many jobs are given to those of us with more language than just one so I am much in demand for jobs since I communicate more than in more than once language.
Oh, yeah?