Master Here Looking To Recruit New Skype Slaves For Long Term Use And Training

MasterStephen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
32muk master searching for a new slave to own and train on a long term basis.

I'm a hung, experienced and fit verbal dom. I like slaves who are fanatically obedient, live to serve and fully know their place. All the slaves in my current stable show their face, that's non negotiable. I am extremely discreet, due to my profession, and expect the same from my slaves.

I'm not interested in short term pets, only long term slaves interest me. I enjoy seeing the progress my pets make, receiving daily updates on progress in tasks etc. One of my slaves has been in chastity for a month...my other boy's current task is to write slave on his cock daily...he finds this challenging when he showers after team football games, but knows it teaches him his place...something he was too quick to forget in the past.

I currently own two 'Str8' slaves who revel in serving their Lord. Their obedience is a huge turn on for me. I'm only interested in slaves who demonstrate this level of obedience.

I have a wide variety of kinks, and few limits: animals, scat, exposure and blood being some limits.

I always audition slaves before making a decision on suitability for ownership. If you're interested in becoming my slave, are fit, between 18 and 35 and show face, do the following

- add me on Skype
-include full frontal nude
- include full back nude shot
-detail your asl, experience and kinks
-tell me why you'd make a good pet
-end each sentence with the word, sir

My Skype add is stephenthomas171717@yahoo.com
tumblr_mxer71ASH81t1t78ao1_500.jpg