Masterbating in a jacuzzi

BS1984

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah...I did that when I was younger (in my early teens). Haven't done it recently but the sensation is awesome. I remember I would get rock hard and then explode.

wild_boy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
public jacuzzi no, but sure I did that in private jacuzzi with my first b/f.. we both unloaded inside the water then went for second round on the bed. :)

BS1984

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We'll I did it in my own private spa...never in public.

need2bsexy2

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have for many years had a private shower with a hand held, vibrator head. For the past 40 years or more, when I have felt horney and the wife was not available, I have used the spray to get me off.

Saved her alot of bother with the sperm and all and got me off. Win/Win

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
RIGHT?! Of all the things on this site that could have skeeved me...

ya know that chlorine/bleachy smell the jacuzzi/hottub area always seems to have.... i am thinking maybe it's not just the fumes of care and upkeep.

:puke:

i mean.. cum can't be good for the filters :frown:

Last edited:

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have done this but not at public spas. Would go to my friends in Palm Springs and we would take turns there (we are all negative); sometimes I would let the jets hit my butt hole for a good pounding...now, that is an awesome feeling as well!

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
During college I was working incredibly hard in the semester, and I went to a friend's home and used their family outdoor hot tub. While I was alone, I remember allowing the jets to get close to my pipes, and enjoying some free manual stimulation.

A few days after, I left class to be rushed to the hospital - when the pain hit it felt like my balls were literally being placed in a vice and were been crushed within an inch of my life. Worst pain I have ever experienced, ever. I was checked in for a 5 day stay for a urinary tract infection. Then the doc says "funny- this is normally a female condition." Nice one.

I will NEVER use a questionable private hot tub without knowing how recently it has been cleaned, and I will N E V E R bring any of my body openings anywhere near a spot where jets are forcing the water to run upstream. It's just not worth it.

Lesson learned. Heed my advice and steer clear.