masterbation and fitness regimen

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Apr 28, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

steve_w: Here's a question for those of you that work out regularly, and are looking for optimal results. I have heard two sides of the issue. One was that regular, frequent masterbation and sexual activity will reduce the effectiveness of a weight training program because it takes testosterone away that would aid in muscle growth. While I've heard that masterbating and sexual activity while excercising encourages testosterone production that aids in muscle building. Now, I've also heard that a serious excersize program will reduce sex drive. Any thoughts on this subject? I've always done cardiovascular & endurance excersizes since high school, but recently, I'm stepping up my weight lifting regimen. I'm a regular masterbator, going at it at least once, sometimes twice a day.

2. jonb

Gold Member

It doesn't 'take testosterone away'; the testosterone is equally distributed to all cells anyway.

3. vkngsxgd8

vkngsxgd8 New Member

Albums:
    in this thread i would have to comment that working out at the gym always made me horny, or hornier than average ... had to masturbate often times immediately upon my arrival home from the gym, all pumped up ans sweaty from the work-out ... any other guys felt like this with exercise ?

4. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

[quote author=vkngsxgd8 link=board=meetgreet;num=1083125159;start=0#2 date=04/27/04 at 21:22:39]in this thread i would have to comment that working out at the gym always made me horny, or hornier than average ... had to masturbate often times immediately upon my arrival home from the gym, all pumped up ans sweaty from the work-out ... any other guys felt like this with exercise ?[/quote]
    Absolutely, vkngsxgd8. I always thought a big part of this was due to being with guys who were physically concentrating on their muscles, making them pumped up, etc. Then participating in the after-workout reward of being in the wet area with naked dudes always adds to the strong drive for release. Working out with other dudes has many beneficial overtones!

Luke

5. Imported

Gold Member

JoeAgain: It depends on what kind of regimin you are on. Sex "takes away your legs" so to speak. Boxers especially usually do not engage in any sexual activities for at least a month before fights.

6. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

[quote author=vkngsxgd8 link=board=meetgreet;num=1083125159;start=0#2 date=04/27/04 at 21:22:39]in this thread i would have to comment that working out at the gym always made me horny, or hornier than average ... had to masturbate often times immediately upon my arrival home from the gym, all pumped up ans sweaty from the work-out ... any other guys felt like this with exercise ?[/quote]

Sure. That's due to the endorphins resulting from a vigourous workout. Extra energy often makes for a very active libido.

7. Imported

Gold Member

wvalady1968: [quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=meetgreet;num=1083125159;start=0#5 date=04/28/04 at 16:57:46]Sure. That's due to the endorphins resulting from a vigourous workout. Extra energy often makes for a very active libido.
    [/quote]
    Another great reason for frequent exercise!!
    ;)

Draft saved Draft deleted