Masterbators for those with thicker penises

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by melbbiguy, Feb 10, 2012.

1. melbbiguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I am trying to find a male masterbator toy which can accomodate a girth of at least 6 inches. I find the toys I have tried are just too tight and I cant find any product reviews or specs specifically that talk about girth so it tends to be hit and miss...well miss really.

Of the ones I have bought in the past I find, even with massive amounts of lube that they are too tight and uncomfortable so I sending out the call for help.

Can anyone give me some advise on what brands/types they have found that can accomodate bigger than normal girth?

Also I find I have a similar issue with cock rings. They seem to come in standard sizes and even the stretchy ones seem a bit tight. I love the feel of metal but the issue is while I'm soft I can get them on but when hard they are just tooo tight, painfully so.

Would love to hear what toys you would recommend for those of us who are a little thicker than most.

2. WellHungFreddy

WellHungFreddy New Member

Albums:
    most places have deluxe sizes...i found one at a local store by me but i also live in a highly populated city

3. Infernal

Gold Member

Albums:
    Flashlights can expand quite a bit.

4. B_mature54

B_mature54 New Member

I am around 7" girth and the fleshlight is fine for me. It's tight but that is a good thing

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice