mastering the new tool

jumboindapants

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To make a long story short.. ive been peing since febuary i started with 6 inches in length its now june and im 7 and 3/8 inches. thats great for me hell i want 8.5 inches. but my wife who is very short is now gettin hurt often and is quite a bit of pain during sex i cant go all the way in like i used to which sucks!! did anyone experience the same thing and what do u do differently now

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
To make a long story short.. ive been peing since febuary i started with 6 inches in length its now june and im 7 and 3/8 inches. thats great for me hell i want 8.5 inches. but my wife who is very short is now gettin hurt often and is quite a bit of pain during sex i cant go all the way in like i used to which sucks!! did anyone experience the same thing and what do u do differently now

You may want to consider stopping if you're causing your wife pain. It is possible to be too big for some women. Just be gentle and take things very slowly so that you avoid hurthing her.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have the same issue, really, my girlfriend is hurt by anything more than 6.5". If I were you, I would stop PEing. 7 3/8" is quite massive, and you will hit every spot in most women!

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If this is to be believed, that is a phenomenal amount of gain in such a short time. If it was me; I want to see how long I could get and would therefore need to re-evaluate my sexual relationship which is what you need to do, if it isn’t already too late! I mean, you should lose some of your gain if you gave up now, but whether it would be enough to stop hurting your partner?

SwingDriver

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Gains like that from natural PE are--how can I put this without being incendiary?--unusual.

Maybe you should see a doctor.

Yeah, right! :laugh2:

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
/
Gains like that from natural PE are--how can I put this without being incendiary?--unusual.

A 1 3/8" claimed gain in length in four months is not that typical, but it's certainly not unbelievable nor is it worthy of ridicule.

monsterdick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Dude what's your regiment for PEing? Just was wonderin. Also congrats on the gains. That's awesome.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
let her be on top and take in as much of you as she wants, pay attention, so you know how far to go when you are on top.

change your PE to gain girth

D

deleted136887

I find this suspect as well, and have mentioned this in other threads on similar topics.
What makes me an unbeliever, it seems that there is never or rarely any photographic evidence to support these claims.
I see Big_Al advocating these routines, and he apears very knowlegable on the subject, if somewhat misionary.
Big_Al, are there any SCIENTIFIC, DOCUMENTED, non-anecdotal studies that have been done and that you can post a link to that could validate the claims made by the PE-believers? Because if there is, I would sign up liker a shot and even part with some money.:confused:

D_Audemar_Awfulass

Account Disabled
Media
Buddy.. there is so much evidence that PE works that you must be blind. Seriously, do your own search first.

I find this suspect as well, and have mentioned this in other threads on similar topics.
What makes me an unbeliever, it seems that there is never or rarely any photographic evidence to support these claims.
I see Big_Al advocating these routines, and he apears very knowlegable on the subject, if somewhat misionary.
Big_Al, are there any SCIENTIFIC, DOCUMENTED, non-anecdotal studies that have been done and that you can post a link to that could validate the claims made by the PE-believers? Because if there is, I would sign up liker a shot and even part with some money.:confused:

D

deleted136887

Buddy.. there is so much evidence that PE works that you must be blind. Seriously, do your own search first.
OK Mexmuscle.
Please give a reference to this "EVIDENCE". preferably with acredited profesionals conducting the studies, with qualifications from REAL universities, showing the methods employed in the studies.
What DOES not COUNT as evidence is "I gained 1.75 inches doing PE over a period of x months"
And as usual, the men who claims this has NEVER got a photo of before/after, not even current photo.
You don't find that strange? most of the believers have no photos, most of us doubting Thomasses have photos.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi Al,
Not to put too finer point on it, the guy is not claimed gaining in 4 months; it’s since February. March, April and May have all occurred "since" February. I’m giving the benefit of the doubt and saying from the Beginning of March, which to the point of 1st post is only 3 months. If he’s genuinely made that much increased length in that period of time then fair play to the guy – like countless others, I only wish I could be that fortunate.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Why would you need to part with any money? That's something that you can consider if you feel you need to down the line, but on this forum alone there's more than enough free info to get you started.

This thread alone has quite a bit of data:

http://www.lpsg.org/101710-non-believers-on-pe-forum.html

Some more:

http://www.lpsg.org/119631-non-surgical-pe-making-its.html

I also recommend researching the "Chartham Study".

Picture proof:

http://www.lpsg.org/116793-penis-enlargement-proof-pics.html