Masterroshi - Onlyfans

Joeyy_1400

Loved Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He’s back to SCAM! Don’t fall for it Gays’ and gwirls! He’s getting tatted so he’s collecting his coins.

After the first OF, he realized a lot let’s be honest. So now he has all the gays on his finger tips cause he NEEDS money and now newly single. I’m sure he’s restricting on posting stuff cause of his stuff being put out. I’m sure he’s back to scam tf out of us. I was a victim myself ... ): lmaoooo

He’s back to SCAM! Don’t fall for it Gays’ and gwirls! He’s getting tatted so he’s collecting his coins.

After the first OF, he realized a lot let’s be honest. So now he has all the gays on his finger tips cause he NEEDS money and now newly single. I’m sure he’s restricting on posting stuff cause of his stuff being put out. I’m sure he’s back to scam tf out of us. I was a victim myself ... ): lmaoooo
He scammed you for more money besides his subscription?

Tinka_bellz

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Honey we’ve already disclosed this lol he got us but who he won’t ever get again is me. No ma’am.

So has he posted nudes yet or not, and why isn’t anyone sharing