Masters and slaves skype room .

N

Need Something Different

Married dad/bear. Eager to serve and please a deserving dom. Interested in long term only. Skype is needsomethingdif.

D

deleted2869171

37 Dom here. Looking for a boy/slave/Sub
-Into complete submission, with a desire to only please me
-Long term
-I Watch only on cam
-Accents and hairy are a plus.
-must show face on cam
Earn trust to get more it's a simple as that. More trust I will do more for you. Sometimes kinky as hell other times I just need a hot face to blow a nut on. Either way, your job is to keep me happy.

Petr craig on Skype live:.cid.738fdc7cdcef6e19

Reactions: DanHero69

23 bottom here , I looking for a verbal master with cam and mic to verbally humiliate and abuse me while I ride my big black dildo add me on skp here: live:5dc6ef7f9aa69f30

D

deleted2869171

37 Dom here. Looking for a boy/slave/Sub
-Into complete submission, with a desire to only please me
-Long term
-I Watch only on cam
-Accents and hairy are a plus.
-must show face on cam
Earn trust to get more it's a simple as that. More trust I will do more for you. Sometimes kinky as hell other times I just need a hot face to blow a nut on. Either way, your job is to keep me happy.

Petr craig on Skype live:.cid.738fdc7cdcef6e19

authyu

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi,

I'm a young submissive boy. Do you want to use me ? (face, nipples, pain, cbt, spanking, humiliation, piss...)
toys : clamps, candles, harness, gag, dildos, plugs...
Add toulourne44

Me and my toys :
[photo=small]1450135[/photo][photo=small]1303720[/photo][photo=small]1172846[/photo]
[album=small]166592[/album]

35 top looking bttm 35+ fit guys for cam face mic get in touch. men sportylad20161

UKSlave

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
21, gay, UK, slim, smooth slave. 6" trimmed dick. Looking for fit/muscular master, daddy or owner on Skype. ID: doggydogwogs
Please send ASL when adding. Thanks

subslave91

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I am 28 years old and a sub.

My likes: edging, orgasm denial, cum play, begging, CBT, JOI, light pain, humiliation, SPH, dick worship, body worship,

My limits: NO RECORDINGS or PICTURES, Permanent, Blood, Family, Public, Body writing, Anal, scat, Face (needs trust so time).

All likes and what's not mentioned here can be discussed. I am interested in c2c no face, if you have mic okay but I usually don't talk. If you want to talk to me add me on Skype: live:.cid.79e607b9b56225a5

LOOKING for young Doms. When you write to me please state your asl. Thanks

NickH3232

Experimental Member
Media
US based, 23 y/o closeted Asian top dom, fit. Good voice. Super demanding, but attentive. Looking to receive pics, have cam sessions throughout the day (mostly you showing off to me), keep an online relationship going. Have a good schedule for the next two months and I want toys to play with.

Preferences are:

-older slutty subs that like to show off their holes and get humiliated/used, and are generous
-younger guys have to be fit/have nice ass, but don't need to be generous
-small dick is a plus for humiliation but not necessary
-call me daddy

kinks: piss, pup play, humiliation, black mail roleplay, edging

message me here if you're interested

I’m interested in being your slave