90% Gay, 10% Straight
23 fag from France, athletic and horny with a smooth bubble butt
I love anal, I have a big toy
I love being told what to do
Completely your sub
Add me : math.plar

N

Need Something Different

45 dad/bear. Eager sub. I just want to serve and please. I’m searching for a long term dom whom I can obey and satisfy. Few limits. Mic/cam required.

needsomethingdif on Skype.

sub4domMen

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
31 smooth obedient sub 180 cm 82 kg fit with a little chub on needs dominant men to use me on cam and give purpose to my inferior existence. I'm into humiliation! Dildo 18cm available. Interested in SM. I will use a kind of a hood so my face will be covered except my eyes. You don't have to show on cam, however a big turnon for me is to see if I can make your cock hard and fulfill my purpose of pleasing you. Use me, humiliate me, make me your slut and own me. I would love to have a long-term Dom who can deal with the fact that I am available sporadically for cam. Available for chat on a much more regular base. I would like to build up some trust and completely give myself to you, but that will require some time. I live in Europe, no English native speaker but good english skills. Add me on skype: John.robins69@outlook.com

Cam G

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
any verbal dads with a mic into teen boys add me
edge me hard and make me explode
pm me!

Locuroso

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
30 fit top and big cock. Looking for fit preferably bottom/sub guys (max. 35 yrs old).
If you like playing with ur ass on skype - add me:

Underwear fetish is a plus.

boysunny1414

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
22 slim/fit bottom guy. Would like to be told what to do on cam by slim/fit verbal dom guys, my skype: boysunny1414 also into group calls with couple of dom guys :p

N

Need Something Different

45 dad/bear. Eager sub. I just want to serve and please. I’m searching for a long term dom whom I can obey and satisfy. Few limits. Mic/cam required.

needsomethingdif on Skype.

Reactions: Duke69

Locuroso

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
30 fit top and big cock. Looking for fit preferably bottom/sub guys (max. 35 yrs old).
If you like playing with ur ass on skype - add me:

Underwear fetish is a plus.

Reactions: brissyboi

Fitdad82

Sexy Member
Media
I’m looking for a muscle connection. There’s a special bond between a coach and a jock. - - You’re looking for support, to be challenged, and for a strong male bond.
- You push your body hard to get results.
- You admire yourself but want the admiration of others, especially from an alpha figure.
- You like to show off your progress/flex

38yo masc lean fit dad/coach for Skype bonding through messaging, mic, and cam when possible. 5’11” 170 8c

message me with your Skype name, stats, and desires