Masters and slaves skype room .

Fatwhore

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
100% Pet 100% Submissive 100% Slave 100% Masochist 100% Degradee 100% Rope bunny 100% Experimentalist 97% Primal (Prey) - BDSM Test 6/6/18
Fat and hairy piggy with little dick looking for young cute caucasian master (18-25yo max). Love insults (mic is better), jerking, cum control, dogtraining, sm, ballbusting, pissing, sniffing socks, sneakers and underwears, licking socks, sneakers and underwears, licking toilets and taking a toilet shower (if I'm alone). I also do scat playing if I'm totally horny. I can have some toys at night, but I don't do anal sex and haven't dildo (only a little bit fingering if the Master wants). I will show my face only if the master shows his face during the session.
My skype is : Kevin Slp (my profile pic is my little dick with a tshirt full of piss).
Feel free to add me directly but write your age on your invitation. Thanks !

40m doing dirty ass to mouth on cam June 17. PM tingle09876543 on Skype and say your age to reserve a spot.

Sir dared me to do his! Got caught
19 naked in work toilets.
Love older/ doms/verbals/pervy daddies.

Please use and abuse me
Mygayass@outlook.com is sky. Pe x
Will do anything for the right dom x [video=medium]2279191[/video]

Reactions: top4hotbot

I’m pretty open minded tonight. Housesitting here, and I’m alone for the next four hours.

I usually like to teach other studs advanced edging techniques, but I think tonight I need to be put in my place by a respectful Dom.

Mid40s, hairy, FIT and intelligent. Looking for similar. Cam and mic required.

Into sub/Dom exploration, advanced edging, sounding, estim, cbt, prostate play and open to other ideas as well. Nothing crazy.

Looking forward to meeting you, Sir.

couplesmith420 on Skype

robertpascual1993

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
XTUBE PROFILE: jonasmerienda's Profile Activities - Xtube.com

Good Day Sirs and Daddies

I'm a submissive Asian boy 26 with 4 inch cock shaved, currently owned online via my USA Master for 3 years he's 38 (WHITE SUPREMACIST ALPHA), he wanted me to find another (WHITE) master/daddies who are very verbal and dominant and enjoy humiliating sub-Asian slave like me on skype for fun. He enjoys it when I'm being shared with other Dominant Master as he knows that I get turned on by it. he like doing mind fucks on me, his goal is to make me cum by pure verbal humiliation and degradation hands-free, he trained me well to the point that every time I see him online, my clit gets hard and start leaking, and it amuses him every time as he makes it dance for him.
He's into Small penis Humiliation and Raceplay (kinky stuff only nothing personal) .
He regularly checks my pubes if it's shaven and I get punished if I let it grow. He would always make me jerk in front of him on cam as he verbally abuses me which makes me so turned on and hard I always tribute my load to him, then lick it after on the floor as a normal slave.

I do show full body and face if needed, and i don't require my master to cam, just mic.

If your white and has mic, and into this kinky stuff, add me at skype: RICOMASCUAL
I can't wait to serve your superior white cock.

19 bitch. Looking to serve/ be daddy's boy/ slut.

Mygayass@outlook.com is skyp
Guaranteed to please.

Plenty of pics/ vids to share / will cam in public places for u xx

23 sub bttm average/slim body, 8”cock

looking for DOM TOP for c2c play today evening/night (europe time) on skype. Into ass stretchinch, anal play dildos/veggie, spank, nippleplay, edging and milking etc.

Love hung masters with cam.

Skyp id: zpahy.tom ... pls mention ur from lpsg a ur age.

Fredbi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
BiWMW 60 West Palm Beach Florida... Looking to be used like a Slut : SKYPE ID: live:rickybi_1
Looking for a master/mistress to bring me into his/her world of dominance and submission.... want to worship cock and/or pussy .... love verbal abuse

Picture 190.jpg

N

Need Something Different

I am a middle aged married bear. I would like to find a man I can serve and obey. I have limited experience, but I crave the opportunity to serve and satisfy another man. Discipline/pain as needed. Own and verbally humiliate me. Long term preferred.

Skype at needsomethingdif