Mastubration as Meditation

jjsjr

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was wondering if anyone has used masturbation as a method to enhance meditation. It's a means of taking control of the orgasm and using it to clean the psyche and relax the body in a calm manner, rather than just trying to achieve "earth-shattering" explosive orgasms. Essentially, it's a form of tantra... and not the kind you'd find in sex shops. It's the perfect way to end a yoga session.

Satyrrific

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I practice this regularly; I call it Medibation. For a guy; the secret is to stop stimulation at the very first hint of orgasm. DO NOT wait till you just about orgasm (edging). My metaphor is tapping a large gong with a soft mallet. Even small taps begin to cause the gong to ring and resonate louder and louder. All those little orgasm-starts cause your whole nervous system to start to "ring", or more accurately to start to orgasm throughout your body. I literally have been able to maintain a "ringing orgasm" for hours. I ride a great bliss and peace. Sometimes I shoot at the end(WOW!), sometimes I go into regular meditation(which isnt so regular anymore) or sometimes just go to sleep. I definitely want to discuss this subject more!
:saevilw:

Reactions: Jackerbudchgo

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think there is such a thing as mindful masturbation but it's not the same as meditation. Meditation has no object of mind or body. It's just paying attention to what's in the mind and then trying to let it go; or not holding on. At least that's my idea of meditation.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Also... try to not let yourself do any Kegels while you masturbate or cum....
try and resist any urge to twitch your PC muscle during orgasm... You'll notice a difference.

you mean, relax the PC? Does it make your contractions more forceful or produce a longer orgasm?

[I use to practice tantra and just lost patience. I got way to caught up in strict cock (and precum) meditation, or is that worship? :wink:]

P.S. I love how you put your whole self in your gallery here. Real cool! :smile:

jjsjr

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
you mean, relax the PC? Does it make your contractions more forceful or produce a longer orgasm?

[I use to practice tantra and just lost patience. I got way to caught up in strict cock (and precum) meditation, or is that worship? :wink:]

P.S. I love how you put your whole self in your gallery here. Real cool! :smile:

yes... I believe it does.....

hehe, I guess I do have my entire body nude in various shots. yup, ur welcome!

D

deleted509196

The 'glow' after an orgasm is definitely meditative.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Masturbation can be a wonderful entry to mindfulness. People often balk at "meditation" but when you combine it with something inherently rewarding, like masturbation, it's a lot more accessible. And it's good to get out of the "I just want to come" mentality and actually start feeling all the different sensations that come with a sexual experience.

The links above are interesting, but I don't know if I would want to pay for videos about mindful masturbation. I prefer to make mindfulness a personal journey. That doesn't mean a private journey, but I don't want to share with a screen and speakers, either.

eyescream

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I practice this regularly; I call it Medibation. For a guy; the secret is to stop stimulation at the very first hint of orgasm. DO NOT wait till you just about orgasm (edging). My metaphor is tapping a large gong with a soft mallet. Even small taps begin to cause the gong to ring and resonate louder and louder. All those little orgasm-starts cause your whole nervous system to start to "ring", or more accurately to start to orgasm throughout your body. I literally have been able to maintain a "ringing orgasm" for hours. I ride a great bliss and peace. Sometimes I shoot at the end(WOW!), sometimes I go into regular meditation(which isnt so regular anymore) or sometimes just go to sleep. I definitely want to discuss this subject more!
:saevilw:

I'd totally buy your book.:cool::cool::cool:

madforfood

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i like to play when i cant sleep it helps me to settle down and i do taste good to i dont know about meditative cos my heart rate goes well up whem i cum the the side effect i need hard cock xx