Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
is it advisable to masturbate when fully hard, i find it kinda not comfortable so i do it at 80-90% hard but i feel like because of doing it at that state i don't get 100% hard as much nowadays. is this something that occurs or am i just being paranoid

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I don't think it's inadvisable. I think most guys masturbate at a few different levels of hardness. I know I start stroking before I'm 100% hard. And when I'm trying to go for a long time I might let myself soften up for a bit while still stroking. But I'm 100% hard when I cum, and I'd say I'm 100% hard for at least 90% of the time I'm masturbating. I don't really know, but I feel like that's typical.

What is uncomfortable about it? Have you tried different techniques that you can use while fully hard?

I know that there are some people who can kind of crack the ligament in their penis when they have an erection. Seems like that would be a bad thing to practice, but I can imagine if there is that kind of tension in the ligament then it could make full erections painful. Might be worth talking to a urologist about it.

Reactions: RJ5on1

Thesheepmeep

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think it's inadvisable. I think most guys masturbate at a few different levels of hardness. I know I start stroking before I'm 100% hard. And when I'm trying to go for a long time I might let myself soften up for a bit while still stroking. But I'm 100% hard when I cum, and I'd say I'm 100% hard for at least 90% of the time I'm masturbating. I don't really know, but I feel like that's typical.

What is uncomfortable about it? Have you tried different techniques that you can use while fully hard?

I know that there are some people who can kind of crack the ligament in their penis when they have an erection. Seems like that would be a bad thing to practice, but I can imagine if there is that kind of tension in the ligament then it could make full erections painful. Might be worth talking to a urologist about it.
thanks for your response
i wouldn't call it having a problem but when i started masturbating i was in a boarding high school and i'd do it in the loo so i'd rush it so i kinda got used to doing it at 80-90 % hard and dry , so nowadays unless i'm using lube i don't really like doing it at 100% hard and it feels like my dick only gets and stays at 100% when using lube. okay i've typed much i dont know if i'm making sense