masturbate for an audience

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_hugetripod, Aug 14, 2006.

1. B_hugetripod

B_hugetripod New Member

Anyone ever do this? I had an experience over the weekend which involved me masturbating and edging for about 45 mins with a friend and his wife watching. It was a big turn on for me, I was wondering if any other hung guys on here ever do this?

2. fortiesfun

Gold Member

We need many more details before we can be sure if we have ever done the exact same thing...

3. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

Haha, I've done LOTS of things with an audience. And a lot of them have invited audience participation. I'm not terribly shy.

4. longDdawg

longDdawg New Member

I haven't jacked off infront of an audience, but i've been asked to take it out and show it at parties before.

5. tomyknees

tomyknees New Member

Albums:
    me too...and i always aim to please.

6. B_JohnTheHorse

B_JohnTheHorse New Member

A few weeks ago at a nude beach. Also throughtout the years every once i awhile.

7. dcwrestlefan

Gold Member

i don't remember doing it and just being watched. it was always with someone else or others doing the same thing. (was in a 10 person circle jerk once) don't know if that counts.

8. Big Ben IV

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have done it on cam for 2 girls at once does that count? not quite live i guess.

9. indianboy2006

indianboy2006 Member

A friend of mine recently took some pics of me naked. She is quite a shy girl and not very experienced. I actually got off on posing naked for her because she had only seen about two guys naked before me and I was easily the biggest.

Anyway, obviously to stay hard for the pics I had to keep stroking myself and after I while I asked her if she wanted to see me jerk off. I think she enjoyed it but like I said she is quite shy and inexperienced.

10. Scott8361

Scott8361 Active Member

Albums:
    If any of the well hung guys here want to do it for me I would want to watch! Webcam show would be welcomed as well!!

I love to see and envy men with big THICK cocks.

11. B_JohnTheHorse

B_JohnTheHorse New Member

In addition my current GF loves to watch me masturbate. She loves watching me ejaculate too.

12. Nomad

Nomad New Member

Is she looking to you to help her with that? :wink:

13. hairyman101

hairyman101 New Member

Albums:
    Ive done some stripping in the past. there was an audience.
    i have been in several circle jerks.....all in the past. wonder why it is women love to watch men cum??? :bukkake:

14. yhtang

Gold Member

Albums:
    Perhaps it's because they can't cum the way we guys can.

15. Edmond405

Edmond405 New Member

About three years ago I was on business in Florida and was just getting curious about saline infusion. Found a group at Yahoo! Connected with a guy there who happened to be in the town I was going to and we exchanged e-mails. Mostly, it was my questions about scrotal infusion using saline. Finally, I got the nerve up and went to his place on the weekend I stayed over - he and his partner live the "leather life" so to speak - I'd never experienced anything remotely close to it before. Anyway, they have 10-12 guys and girls over from Friday night to Sunday afternoon - its one big dominant, submissive, leather gear, what-ever-the-hell-you-want-to-do-as long as you are safe and clean (no drugs allowed) kind of a thing. That set the stage?

I did 500ml of saline and it really got a couple of guys and one gal very horny. They asked me to jack off - I did (7 of them watched while one guy played with my balls while I jacked). DAMN! I shot WAY over my head, hit my face, hit my mouth, my chest - don't think I've ever cum like that before or since. I extended my stay, went back the next weekend. There were only 4 guys (and they were all straight) hanging out but they really got curious about the saline. So, I did 1000ml. I was WAY turned on and couldn't help but jack-off (4 times in 2 hours) - they all watched each time. One guy asked me to eat my load the first time and I did - no biggie - but for being straight, he certainly showed his interest.

I've never jacked off in front of a group before or since.

ED

16. Reticent horse

Reticent horse New Member

I jerk for an audience all the team...go to sex clubs, workout nude and then jack for the crowd that builds up. Great fun.

17. SurferGirlCA

Gold Member

Clearly you've worked through your reticence issues. :wink:

18. str9boy

str9boy New Member

19. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    I am shy enough on the outside, but put me in a Vegas steam room and I will put on a jack show fest that makes guys come all around me. I take it to the edge but wait to come so I can watch the pick of the guys throughout the day. It feels powerful and guys in their 20 will drop before me. Makes me feel masculine as hell.

20. scanjock8

scanjock8 New Member

Albums:
    your jack-fest transformation is fucking hot man...i need to try that.

if i had fewer inhibitions i would love to jack my cock for a live audience. instead, i'm a closet exhibitionist that flirts with the fantasy of performing for an audience (which i get off on, so i shouldn't complain).

posting jack-off clips is an obvious outlet. i went through a big yahoo webcam phase and actually had a good sized following of guys that would watch me jack off in front of a webcam while they pm'd me (hungitliano was often doing the same back then, which is probably why i find him so fucking hot).

not exactly an audience, but when i travel for work i love jacking off at night from hotel balconies or in front of windows and a city skyline.