masturbate for an audience

trackjock13

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The girls usually did the work and no we didn't ejaculate in front of all of them.

but you would strip totally nude or just to a g-string? Sounds like the girls would get your cock hard and poking out, correct? Then you would cum for one or two privately? Do you remember much? I was paid a few times to strip at a gay club for younger guys in Portland Oregon, think was called "The Silverado" and we were encouraged to get and stay hard, and nudity was allowed, so having a hot, buff, or cute guy take off my g-string was cool. Off to the side I'd let guys make or watch me cum if they were tipping good. stripper at bar.jpg
thanks...

boatnik

Worshipped Member
Media
For me it all started when I was 17. I was in the back of my van parked in a dark city park, smoking some pot, had some music blasting, and was completely lost in the bate. Suddenly there is a light shining in my eyes but I am too stoned and gooned to realize what was happening. A cop opens the driver door and leans in and tells me to go home and do that. He then shut the door and left. Nothing about the pot or music blaring. So I hightailed it back home and completed the hottest bate of my life fantasizing about being watched. This got me on a lifelong path of masturbation performance.

A couple years later I was talking up some lady my age in a bar and she asked if I would jerk off for her. She told me how she had breast reduction surgery and how it had disfigured her and she felt uncomfortable being naked around people but loved to watch guys masturbate. So we met at her place, she put on some music and I slowly stripped out of my clothes and began stroking my cock. She sipped a drink and watched in fascination while I went through a whole bunch of poses and made love to my cock. I was so turned on, and at the same time so nervous and self-conscious that I could hardly concentrate, but with her encouragement I eventually got lost in the feeling and stroked to a big finale. After that first time, I was never nervous again and gave her quite a few performances over the next year. She often threw a party and had several of her girlfriends over to watch as well and I found that I absolutely loved masturbating for an audience.

At the end of that year I was in a car dealership looking to buy a new car and out of the blue the middle aged saleswoman asked me if I would masturbate for her. I was dumb-struck but managed to say yes. I have never figured out why she asked. Seems like she could easily get fired for something like that, but I don't know if she could read it in my eyes or if she was friends with the first woman and recognized my name - I'll never know. Anyway we exchanged phone numbers and after a few phone calls that led nowhere I just wrote it off thinking she liked the idea but wouldn't follow through. Then one day she called to say she was having a party and I was the star attraction and offered to pay me for a show. When I arrived at her house the place was decorated really fancy with lots of food and drink, and a small stage with lights in the center of a big living room. There were probably 20 other woman there and all eyes were on me. Recently I had acquired a male strip costume consisting of a sequined white collar with black bow tie, sequined white cuffs, and a sequined white thong. I worked through a strip tease down to the costume then cruised through the audience. They all touched and rubbed my chest, abs, legs and everything else they could get their hands on including my now throbbing cock. By the time I got back to the stage my thong had to come off. I started stroking slowly and again worked through a lot of poses and stroking methods until I could stand it no longer. My orgasm was met with a huge round of applause.

This lady turned out to be a wonderful benefactor and gave several more parties, hooked me up with many other women who wanted their own shows, and eventually got me set up with an adult video producer. I went on to perform on bigger stages and in adult videos, but those first few performances are still my favorites and hold a big place in my heart.

nagrme

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For me it all started when I was 17. I was in the back of my van parked in a dark city park, smoking some pot, had some music blasting, and was completely lost in the bate. Suddenly there is a light shining in my eyes but I am too stoned and gooned to realize what was happening. A cop opens the driver door and leans in and tells me to go home and do that. He then shut the door and left. Nothing about the pot or music blaring. So I hightailed it back home and completed the hottest bate of my life fantasizing about being watched. This got me on a lifelong path of masturbation performance.

A couple years later I was talking up some lady my age in a bar and she asked if I would jerk off for her. She told me how she had breast reduction surgery and how it had disfigured her and she felt uncomfortable being naked around people but loved to watch guys masturbate. So we met at her place, she put on some music and I slowly stripped out of my clothes and began stroking my cock. She sipped a drink and watched in fascination while I went through a whole bunch of poses and made love to my cock. I was so turned on, and at the same time so nervous and self-conscious that I could hardly concentrate, but with her encouragement I eventually got lost in the feeling and stroked to a big finale. After that first time, I was never nervous again and gave her quite a few performances over the next year. She often threw a party and had several of her girlfriends over to watch as well and I found that I absolutely loved masturbating for an audience.

At the end of that year I was in a car dealership looking to buy a new car and out of the blue the middle aged saleswoman asked me if I would masturbate for her. I was dumb-struck but managed to say yes. I have never figured out why she asked. Seems like she could easily get fired for something like that, but I don't know if she could read it in my eyes or if she was friends with the first woman and recognized my name - I'll never know. Anyway we exchanged phone numbers and after a few phone calls that led nowhere I just wrote it off thinking she liked the idea but wouldn't follow through. Then one day she called to say she was having a party and I was the star attraction and offered to pay me for a show. When I arrived at her house the place was decorated really fancy with lots of food and drink, and a small stage with lights in the center of a big living room. There were probably 20 other woman there and all eyes were on me. Recently I had acquired a male strip costume consisting of a sequined white collar with black bow tie, sequined white cuffs, and a sequined white thong. I worked through a strip tease down to the costume then cruised through the audience. They all touched and rubbed my chest, abs, legs and everything else they could get their hands on including my now throbbing cock. By the time I got back to the stage my thong had to come off. I started stroking slowly and again worked through a lot of poses and stroking methods until I could stand it no longer. My orgasm was met with a huge round of applause.

This lady turned out to be a wonderful benefactor and gave several more parties, hooked me up with many other women who wanted their own shows, and eventually got me set up with an adult video producer. I went on to perform on bigger stages and in adult videos, but those first few performances are still my favorites and hold a big place in my heart.
Holy shit. Okay as an exhibitionist that sounds like pure fucking heaven. Like so I camwhored for a while and I got about 12-13k followers. It was great, but I couldn't really see their faces or get that personal aspect. Loved the compliments and attention, but like he just described the dream right there.
Boatnik, if you could hit me up with any suggestions on how to set something up like that or where to look I'd appreciate anything you could tell me.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
I have jacked off for audiences a lot:
1. When I was 24, I won a strip contest in NY's "Eros" theatre. They had volunteers sign up and I did; Stripped to my preppy Lacost shirt and thin white briefs, then took off the shirt. Know what was weird? The owners distributed water pistols to the audience and they shot them at my bulge to give me a wet briefs look! It was hard not to laugh at that, but also the water was cold, which didn't do much for my hard on. I won about $40 I think. There was a Puerto Rican guy there who, I think, expected to win, and I felt sorry for him after; I think he needed the money.
2. I've been the the NY Jacks many times and beat off with all the guys there, sometimes on a small stage. I love showing off like that. In hs and college I wish I could have done that in the locker room.

bighosenow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I made a few videos for Pantheon Productions 10 years ago. They had a booth at the Folsom Street fair to promote their vids and website. Some of their models were their to man the booth for a "meet and grope" with fans. By the end of the afternoon most of us models were drunk and naked playing with each other and audience members. Somebody wanted see a live cum shot from one of the models. None of the other models wanted to oblige so being a bit of an showoff I said I'd give it a try. I grabbed some lube and started stroking. It didn't take long for a crowd to form by the booth. A crowd of about 100 started chanting "shoot! shoot! shoot!. It took about 10 minutes for me to blast a cum shot and as I did the audience started to cheer. Pantheon recorded it and put it on one of their vids.

Last edited:

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
your jack-fest transformation is fucking hot man...i need to try that.

if i had fewer inhibitions i would love to jack my cock for a live audience. instead, i'm a closet exhibitionist that flirts with the fantasy of performing for an audience (which i get off on, so i shouldn't complain).

posting jack-off clips is an obvious outlet. i went through a big yahoo webcam phase and actually had a good sized following of guys that would watch me jack off in front of a webcam while they pm'd me (hungitliano was often doing the same back then, which is probably why i find him so fucking hot).

not exactly an audience, but when i travel for work i love jacking off at night from hotel balconies or in front of windows and a city skyline.

You have a rocking hot body. I'm thinking all men would enjoy whatever venue you showed off in. Wow, guy. Stunning