Masturbate Regularly to Get Rid of Cancer

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
To those with penises out there (I mean, men), this shocking health news is exclusively for you.

A study conducted by a group of Australian researchers stresses that men could reduce their risk of developing prostate cancer through regular masturbation.

According to them, by ejaculating semen regularly, the building up of carcinogens (cancer-causing chemicals) within the prostate gland may be prevented. Thus, reduces the risk of obtaining prostate cancer.

Article continued HERE (As per the forum rules)

briman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ok i will get started right away dont want to get cancer right and mmm it feels so good to stroke my hard cock only wish i had a web cam so others could watch and join in the fun

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
NO! NO! NO!

You're not working the angle right!!

You tell your woman that to keep from getting prostate cancer, sex is a must since it science had proven that it does prevent it. So if they want a healthy man, lovin' is a must!! :tongue:

Also that semen has an expiration date and if it's not used before it expires, it becomes toxic and cancer-causing. :biggrin1:

D_Ambrosius Cottonballs

Account Disabled
Media
If that is the case, I will never have prostate cancer. ;)

I jack off EVERY day several times! And I love it!

To those with penises out there (I mean, men), this shocking health news is exclusively for you.

A study conducted by a group of Australian researchers stresses that men could reduce their risk of developing prostate cancer through regular masturbation.

According to them, by ejaculating semen regularly, the building up of carcinogens (cancer-causing chemicals) within the prostate gland may be prevented. Thus, reduces the risk of obtaining prostate cancer.

Article continued HERE (As per the forum rules)

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Does the same rule apply to getting laid regularly? Seems like getting rid of semen by one way or the other should be sufficient.

It should, but note the mention made of HPV's effects on cancer. That would offset the statistics.

gymfresh

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The news has been out about 5 years, but this is a good reminder, Big Al (and in a good place -- all of us here are expert wankers). Careful how it's portrayed, though... title says "get rid of cancer", as if it's a treatment for an existing condition. I know you were just quoting the article title, but they went on to explain that the issue was clearance of potential carcinogens. I think your post is more accurate than the title, in mentioning reduced risk of developing cancer.

Just out of curiosity, I wonder what the prostate cancer risk/rates may be for populations that just don't masturbate or have regular sex, such as RC priests.