Masturbate to Gallery?

Anyone ever pleasure themselves to another member's gallery? Just curious (and bored).

EDIT: So the answer seems to be yes. If you have, and you don't mind disclosing, which member(s)?

Last edited by a moderator:

How quick positive responses. I'll have to edit my original post to add more.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, there are many sexy people here, and both me and TheBoyfriend appreciate that and neither of feel like there's anything wrong with looking, but since this is a site where the object of one's desire could contact you, which isn't my goal here, I couldn't without feeling like I'd be crossing a line.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No, never do. I enjoy the pictures and think the guys are beautiful but it would only be one sided and I'm here really to enjoy the brotherhood of the site only

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I guess that makes me one of the freakiest freaks here! Or at least one of the horniest.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
dont worry im pretty sure if i could see everyones pictures id wank over them :frown1:

You can always just use a photo of your arm (or your foot or your knee), like I did if you don't feel comfortable using the more popular body parts on this forum! It's free, you just need a verification photo. It took me several days to figure that out and I put up the ugliest, "I don't care what people think" photo possible.

someone1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You can always just use a photo of your arm (or your foot or your knee), like I did if you don't feel comfortable using the more popular body parts on this forum! It's free, you just need a verification photo. It took me several days to figure that out and I put up the ugliest, "I don't care what people think" photo possible.

i dont mind writing it on my dick or anything, i just dont have a camera with me at university to take any pictures atm. also dont you need to pay