Masturbate to Gallery?

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So you're saying that everyone else just doesn't have the guts to be honest here and admit to using the gallery for fantasy material?

Well, I wouldn't say "everyone", because then we'll get a shower of indignant "I never do that" replies. But bear in mind there are a gazillion members of lpsg. And I feel extremely confident in stating that there's a whole lotta wanking going on in the gallery section.

I have been messaged by a good many folks who have told me of their wanking to my profile. And I know I'm not the star attraction here. So I can extrapolate.....

Oh, and I do my share of it. :redface: I hope your profile is not shy. Your arms are quite sexy...... :wink:

JC8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
... It took me several days to figure that out and I put up the ugliest, "I don't care what people think" photo possible.

From someone who has a fetish for petite girls, that double nickel photo is far from ugly.

Granted, I didn't jerk off to it, but it definitely stimulated an intrigued.

Then again, I'm pretty sure I may have been the Marquis de Sade in my past life.

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sure. Mainly videos. Best was one that showed the first foreskin in action I'd ever seen and totally hot. Hairy was part of his ID but I don't recall otherwise. bi_mmf also has a hot JO video. Rather than JO to a video, I've come to prefer camming C2C or at least web chat.

red7.5

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
no... why jack off to a pic?? i rather jack off to videos.. and i havent seen one from a member i like... anyone have any suggestions?

I agree about jacking to pics, but I have found some videos on this site that worked for me.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hope your profile is not shy. Your arms are quite sexy...... :wink:

From someone who has a fetish for petite girls, that double nickel photo is far from ugly.

Granted, I didn't jerk off to it, but it definitely stimulated an intrigued.

Then again, I'm pretty sure I may have been the Marquis de Sade in my past life.

Thank you both! My hands are actually one of my least favorite features, small but not feminine, so I guess I should just feel better about my arms and wrists. :biggrin1:

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've masturbated while camming knowing people were watching me. I got the pleasure of watching a woman get fingered (by her husband?) while watching me stroke. She came pretty hard. I was impressed to say the least. No one has ever cum to my pics (that I KNOW of). LOL!

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, I guess I could say a gay man's username, since I'm a woman. And he's in the UK.

I love Ryan_8's gallery. Love love love it.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
*Laughs*
You say that like it's a bad thing Miss P. :biggrin1:

S8

I'm not even going to pretend like I'm the freakiest freak here! I'm not even close!

Now the horniest... that may be possible.

To clarify:

I don't masturbate while looking at the photos, but I think of them when I masturbate. So, it's pretty much the same thing, isn't it?

Last edited: