Masturbate to Gallery?

D_Harvey Schmeckel

Sexy Member
Media
Not to completion-- I like longer action clips for that. But a stroke or two or three to a new gallery pic, sure. As for dozens of strokes and "oh my gawd that guy is SO HOT!"-- just two LPSGers evoke that, both 100% straight alas: Calboner and lowhung.

AlphaSpartan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I only tend to look at the galleries that have unique shots, whether male or female. I'm a huge fan of art.

I primarily get on to give and receive advice since I live in an area where even holding hands is nearly taboo. Intelligent discussion is hard to come by.

Thank you both! My hands are actually one of my least favorite features, small but not feminine, so I guess I should just feel better about my arms and wrists. :biggrin1:
By what measure of the imagination?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
By what measure of the imagination?

I have a friend whose hands are the same size as mine but with a lot of differences. Her fingers are narrower and they taper beautifully almost to a point. I have fat knuckles and thicker fingers. Side-by-side, my hands look manly next to hers. I love watching her smoke a cigarette. Her hands look so beautiful and feminine and delicate.

They're not my hands.

But thank you! :kiss:

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
I didn't even look at galleries for the longest time, until for some reason I wound up with Gold Membership. I do occasionally look now, mainly for context. But I'm not a visual enough person to masturbate to photos of strangers.

MonsterLuvr

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I check the gallery, but I can't look past the thumbnails cuz I'm not gold.

But I can say that there are TONS of hot fellas here.

JC8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nonsense, I see those hands around many things in my imagination, rope, neck, and co- well, I'll keep it decent here, out of respect to you and yours. :D

Thank you both! My hands are actually one of my least favorite features, small but not feminine, so I guess I should just feel better about my arms and wrists. :biggrin1:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Anyone ever pleasure themselves to another member's gallery? Just curious (and bored).

EDIT: So the answer seems to be yes. If you have, and you don't mind disclosing, which member(s)?

No. I have never pleasured myself to anyone's gallery pictures here on LPSG.org.

Don't take it personal because I don't. I am not even naked while on LPSG.

When I do pleasure myself, I log on to Gaytube.com- Your online home for sharing dating, pictures, and videos - Main or XTube :: Latest Videos and watch some videos.

vergax

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i hav rubed a couple out to Venezolana25. dont say nothing tho shhhh lol

She is one of the few women i have done that over here, since she recently joined, she took IMO the title of most sexy body in the LPSG universe, no other woman comes even close...
and you can tell her I think so, she knows it, anyway :p

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nonsense, I see those hands around many things in my imagination, rope, neck, and co- well, I'll keep it decent here, out of respect to you and yours. :D

Aw, shucks! So naughty and flattering all at once! :kiss: