Masturbating affecting my penis

B_Gravedancer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I measure about 7.X by 6", and ever since i've masturbated, i've done it really oddly. I pretty much take my penis in my hand, and like hump the bump/couch while rubbing it. When I have an erection, it is straight, but leans to the left and very slightly downward. Would this be caused by masturbation?

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't quite understand what you are describing, but, I highly doubt that the way you masturbate has any ill effect on your cock.

Tsun

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
At about 14 I noticed a slight curve to the left when I was erect and used to think it was because of how my cock was placed when I was sleeping on my belly and also of how I grabbed it when jerking... I really don't think that it could have any real effects, this is just how you developed

STYLYUNG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Mine angled to the left at the bottom of my right-handed stroke. I bet many left-handed jackers angle to the right at the bottom of their left-handed strokes. Especially un-cuy guys that can stroke the full length of the shaft. How about it guys? Have you made this observation when jacking a JO buddy? Any comments?

exmilphx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I did hear from a friend, who was told by a doctor, that due to the way he masterbated, (which was very often, btw), that he was scarring the tissue inside his penis. That was making his penis start to twist to the left a bit.

Not sure how true this is, but that's what I was told (via 3rd party). I wonder if there is anyone that knows how factual this may be...

Hoss_C

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Since most dudes have been beating it since we were 11 or 12 my guess is you're not doing any damage

bigjpgh

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
used to jerk righty, then broke my hand in HS (unrelated to masturbation) and didnt want to go 8 weeks without jerking off, so i switched hands and have been lefty since then. I am straight as far as left or right, have a bit of a down curve that has always been there, but when I cum, I shoot slightly left of center. not alot, but my urethra must be pointed a little bit left at the head.