Masturbating at work.

B_Rivas_Boricua4Ever

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I masturbated at work for the third time today. The first time I did, a very attractive coworker passed me by and I couldn't seem to get rid of my erection. So I ran to the bathroom, which no one was in at the time, chose a stall and masturbated to her. And it was sort of hot, in a strange way. Like, the thrill of it, I guess, maybe getting caught...thinking about my coworker as I do it.

I've done it twice since -- the third time was today, as I said. It didn't have the same feeling for me today as it did the first time, or the second time; however, the second time wasn't as "good" as the first. Anyway, I'm wondering if anybody else has ever done this? Any experiences?

It's actually quite strange I'd find such a thrill to doing this, even if it is "dying down". Considering my sexual history (okay, I won't sugarcoat it: my slutty ways), this seems like a rather "novice" act to find "thrilling". I mean, I had a quickie with a coworker I had a somewhat brief fling with in one of the men's room stalls a few months ago...you'd think this wouldn't seem as such a big deal to me.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You have a real problem. When I was much younger than now, I could whip out several batches a day. Make sure that you do these things in a private manner or you may have no job.

Everyone know that males jack frequently. Much more when younger.

Enjoy life, but keep your jacking out of the work place. The shower before you leave for work and your own place once you get off after work.

Enjoy life, but do not screw up your job.

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess it would depend if you could do it without much noise, if any....

But that's Soo naughty....
:wink::tongue:

But agree with hung.......don't do it so often ....you'll increase your chances of getting caught !
It's not worth losing your job over !

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow I bet your boss would love to find out what you do for your pay. I can't even get away with reading the paper for a few minutes while I am not busy. But seriously you should speak to people instead of hiding in a stall wacking off. How is a girl to know your interested. Let her see your stinger and maybe you'd get some for real.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I agree with Hung, Deno, and Pirate.... Don't masturbate at work.
It won't win you bonus points on any realm.

I go into the stall at my workplace and frequently find semen either on the wall or on the toilet seat.

Honestly, its not hot - at all. Its gross, dirty, and makes you really reluctant to use that restroom at all.

Please wank off at home or other appropriate places.

BTW..you are smokin :)

Mr. Bungle

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've only really done that a couple of times at work in the last dozen or so years; once was an extremely hot co-worker, was privileged enough to witness a no-panties leg-cross.. couldn't get it off my mind and an hour or so afterwards, just ducked into the bathroom and whipped up a batch. It was weird at work, I'm always in professional mode. That time was RARE though!! She totally caught me off-guard. It worked and it really helped clear my mind!!! But 3 times? Don't think I've ever even done that much in one DAY..

Gnashin Teefe

Sexy Member
Media
Be careful with jacking off while at work.

I was shopping in Home Depot recently and overheard some Home Depot employees joking and laughing about how one of their coworkers just got fired after being caught jacking off in the restroom (was caught on security cameras). They were laughing their asses off as they talked about it.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
whenever i wear skirts or dresses to work i masturbate in my cubicle. i did manage to do it once while wearing leggings too. i would say for a woman it's pretty easy to get away with. all i do is pull my chair a little closer to the desk, hike up my skirt, nudge the panties, and then i'm all set to pleasure myself. plus there's no cum to clean up afterwards either. however, the one thing i always make sure before i masturbate is to make absolutely sure no one is around. i've almost been caught once by a coworker, but i managed to regain my composure before any suspicions arose.

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was shopping in Home Depot recently and overheard some Home Depot employees joking and laughing about how one of their coworkers just got fired after being caught jacking off in the restroom (was caught on security cameras). They were laughing their asses off as they talked about it.

Security camera in the restroom? Not the restroom as in the toilet, I hope!

deano-uk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I masturbated at work for the third time today. The first time I did, a very attractive coworker passed me by and I couldn't seem to get rid of my erection. So I ran to the bathroom, which no one was in at the time, chose a stall and masturbated to her. And it was sort of hot, in a strange way. Like, the thrill of it, I guess, maybe getting caught...thinking about my coworker as I do it.

I've done it twice since -- the third time was today, as I said. It didn't have the same feeling for me today as it did the first time, or the second time; however, the second time wasn't as "good" as the first. Anyway, I'm wondering if anybody else has ever done this? Any experiences?

It's actually quite strange I'd find such a thrill to doing this, even if it is "dying down". Considering my sexual history (okay, I won't sugarcoat it: my slutty ways), this seems like a rather "novice" act to find "thrilling". I mean, I had a quickie with a coworker I had a somewhat brief fling with in one of the men's room stalls a few months ago...you'd think this wouldn't seem as such a big deal to me.

Same women, or a guy as well, can't make out from message, tell me more

Supersized

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i would find a way to stop myself if I were you. Imagine what would happen if you were caught. You'd have to expalin in an interview that you were fired for jerking off in the bathroom.

Gonzo3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

......Shit man your fit............................Where do you work lol :rolleyes:....................:wank:........."keep pumping dude".

Nrets

Experimental Member
Media
Whenever I hate being at work, I sort of find a thrill in jerking off in the bathroom. I think it is a sort of fuck you to the man.