Masturbating everyday good or bad,??

STYLYUNG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
There is nothing wrong with masturbating every day. If you can do it, do it! It is good for you and good for your prostate.

D

deleted136887

how can it be bad? As long as you are not offending some-one else.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Use it or lose it! That's what they say and I wonder if theres any truth to it. To be on the safe side I use mine everyday with no problems. The ejaculate might be less but hey there's always a trade off. Try waiting three days, it's explosive.

JackinBernal

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Twice a day here and I'm not a yng man. Started about age 5.....that's 60-odd yrs ago. Each nut is actually slightly better than the one b4 ..... thinkin about how much fun it was the prior 50,000 times and now here I am whackin it again just makes me happy. Wank with buds, jack 'n jill with females, rub one out just coz ya can...truly it is all good. Learn to edge and you'll get off on it even more.

martijn10099

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Masturbating every day is a perfect way to prefent prostate cancer. If you do not believe it, read the advice on the official dutch site for prostate cancer "www.blueribbon.nl"
Hopefully, you understand dutch!!
Martijn

studson

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I firmly believe that any man who cares about sexual/prostate health needs to understand that many reputable studies indicate that frequent ejaculations are an essential part of their sexual well-being.

My wife and I try to have intercourse at least 3-4 times per week. On the other days, I will usually masturbate most of the off days so that I ejaculate 20-25 times a month on average, and have been doing so since puberty. This practice has also kept my semen volume high at about 6-8 ejaculation spurts per time.

For anyone interested, do a google search about the health benefits of frequent ejaculations.

Studson