Masturbating gives me a headache....

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by soccerfanatic, Nov 29, 2004.

1. soccerfanatic

soccerfanatic New Member

I can't think of owt else to say, you can get the jist of what i'm asking from the topic title lol :)

Should I be worried?

2. Imported

Gold Member

the sac: that used to happen to me occasionally, you might be a little dehydrated. Once i started drinking more water i stopped getting that.

3. Imported

Gold Member

drrionelli: Any time a physical exertion causes discomfort, it's time to examine why such is the case.

Spank (or do your friends call you 'STM?' :D ), it could be something minor to the point of inconsequential, or it could be something as attention-meriting as hypertension. How long have you experienced this? Does it differ from other headaches you might have experienced? Is it something that happens only when you "flog the log" (and what an impressive log it is, my friend!), or do you experience this with other activities, e.g., running, climbing stairs, raking leaves, etc?

Finally, there is something in medical literature that is known commonly as a "sex headache." I'm not making this up! It occurs mostly during sexual activity. It might not hurt to check with a physician. And, believe me, your doctor won't laugh at it.

4. soccerfanatic

soccerfanatic New Member

My friends call me Andy lol, but Spank is cool too :p

I don't think it will be hypertension, correct me if im wrong but I'm very sporty and in good shape so I should imagine that would be less likely to affect me?

It only happens when i "flog the log", as you say lol, and so I'm kinda unsure what causes it. I'm anaemic so it may be down to that though, I have a low red blood cell count and with my penis taking up quite a large amount of blood when its hard maybe that could be the case?

5. GottaBigOne

Gold Member

Albums:
    Could just be tension. I sometimes get headaches while masturbating and the cause seems to be the tensing of my muscles in my arm that travels up the back of my neck and the back of my head.

6. ericbear

Gold Member

Albums:
    It is not that unusual for men to get a headache with prolonged sexual stimulation, or after orgasm. I even have dim memories being warned about the latter as a child in health class thirty-some years ago. I wouldn't be worried, unless the headache is very intense, or comes on quickly. You don't really say how long you are at it before your head hurts.

7. prepky

prepky New Member

Albums:
    Andy,

I have had this occur when I was flogging as well as having sex with my wife, not sure what causes it. But it sure isnt fun.

Prep

8. Imported

Gold Member

drrionelli: Do a bit of reading on coital cephalgia. It's real...it's legit...and, as noted, your doctor will take your complaints of it seriously.

9. headbang8

Gold Member

Albums:
    It happened to me. It was blood pressure, and I was forced to do something serious about it. See your doctor.

10. madame_zora

Gold Member

It happened to me for a while too when masturbating. It was my contacts being too dry and causing too much pressure during and after orgasm. I started removing them before sexual encounters and it worked wonders.

11. Franky

Franky New Member

Albums:
    I have several times had a bad head ache at the back of my neck some years ago after cumming while having sex with my wife but never while wanking.
    It is quite common.

Franky

Draft saved Draft deleted