Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
31738E31-D2F2-44F9-A712-0CE4D4A025EB.jpeg

Like many of you have said hotels just get me horned! As soon as I walk in the door I’m stripping down and enjoying myself. My business trips give this dad some needed alone time. A few months ago I was in SF on the 33rd floor of my hotel and jacked off on the balcony looking out over the city and the bay in the distance.

I’m always jacking in the woods when I’m off on a hike (video of one of my wood wanks is in my gallery)...LOVE doing it anywhere outside.

I regularly do it while driving, to help pass the time. When I lived in LA it was my daily morning routine to whack off in traffic on the 1 1/2 hr drive to work.

I e never done it on a ski lift, but do ski if trail and work one out.

Other places include Macy’s changing room, the beach, on a boat in the middle of the lake, stairwells, various places at the gym (including on a weight bench), baseball dugout, library,, plane, train, bus, taxi, limo, ferry, pool, hot tub, dorm common room, hostel, every friend’s house I’ve been to...

So many places, I guess I have a problem keeping my hand to myself.

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Once when I was visiting a distant cousin, we were riding in the back of a truck that had a camper shell. We were headed to the beach so the truck was filled with ice chests and inner tubes for floating in the ocean, all providing good cover.
Anyway the motion got to him first. We were in swimming trunks and it was impossible to conceal his hardon. Obviously we were over 18. Although I only saw him every few years due to the distance we had always messed around.
The back of the truck was completely separated from the cab so our conversation was private and we couldn’t be seen. He pulled off his trunks and I followed his lead. We jacked ourselves and then each other before blowing our loads onto our bellies.
The ride home in the dark was even better.

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
During university years I did many odd jobs to make ends meet.
One job was repointing the brick on the administrative building. A large scaffolding was built and one summer day I climbed onto the roof for a look around. Truthfully I had to piss and was looking for a discreet corner. Plus, the thought of pissing on the administration had a bit of irony that I enjoyed.
The roof offered more privacy than I expected due to a 4’ or 5’ brick wall that encircled the roof. There was only a hatch coming up from below so it was safer than you would think. A screwdriver through the hasp ensured no interruptions. My daily piss trips turned into jerk trips and I spilled my share of cum on the roof.
Because the outside of the scaffolding was covered in tarps to protect bystanders access to the roof was unseen from the outside. This enabled me to make trips up there at night and I took more than one guest.

1NiceRod

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Quite an impressive list!! The cemetery one sounds very interesting. Care to share??
Me and a jerk buddy were driving around, horny as hell, looking for a secluded area. Came across a cemetery and said, "what the hell."

FieldRatt9

Expert Member
Media
Me and a jerk buddy were driving around, horny as hell, looking for a secluded area. Came across a cemetery and said, "what the hell."
LOL...One time a buddy and me were doing the same thing. We took a long drive out of the city limits in the foothills. Pulled over and took our clothes off. Drove around slowly edging ourselves.

There was closed little shop of some sort so we pulled into the parking lot facing the road. We got out, left the doors open and walked to the trunk. We had the car angled so we could see traffic but they couldn't see our nakedness. We opened the trunk and continued to slowly stroke our cocks. For what we thought was a seldom used road was sure suddenly busy. After about 10 minutes he says OK, I'm going to cum hard. He turned to me and hit my stomach with 5 strong ropes and some dribble. I reached down and milked a little more. I took the thickest ropes on me and sucked my fingers dry. I took the rest and lubed up my cock. So slippery.

As I stroked away a car came around the corner and slowed down. Oh shit. I continued stroking. It didn't stop. My buddy says Hurry up Bro they might come back. I stroked faster. I said My turn and he cupped his hand in front of my cock. I also shot 5 strong ropes and some little ones. I filled his hand. He took a taste then gave me some. He took what was left. Just as we started up the car they came back. As they pulled in we were pulling out. The lady in the passenger side looked shocked. I said I think she saw our deflating cocks. He looked at me and said Or the cum on your face! I looked in the visor mirror. LOL...I had a goop of cum on my cheek and chin. I couldn't tell what was whose. All thick and white! Judging by the angle of the parking lot I think she was reacting to our shiny cocks. We left and in a hurry. We didn't get dressed until we were in almost in town. We both got hard again just talking about it.

Happy to Go Barefoot

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sure,have...dick cannot be denied
Sure agrees with u. When the master speaks (or rather raises his head), I obey. Wanked once in the back of a taxi going home. The driver did not expect a thing.. I would have liked him to notice. He was not bad-looking. lol

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I always love leaving some DNA in whatever hotel room I stay in- usually take a shower, dry off, and wrap up in a couple towels to bring to bed, and then shoot into the towel and go to sleep without getting up to clean up. At home you could use a black light and you wouldn't find ANY stuff in my sheets!

JJman24

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Tell us more about the camper story
There’s not that much to tell. It was me, my parents and my cousin. I was sleeping in the bed with my dad and it was raining. I got horny and my dad could feel the bed shaking and wondered what it was and I just said I was scratching an itch.

18wheeler

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’ve jerked off in many bathrooms at work since I’ve had a job.
As a truck driver for 22 years, I’ve jerked off in many many restrooms at truckstops, truckstop showers, in the cab in a parking space, and even while driving. (Slip on a condom, edge all day, and then cum at some point during the drive).

when I delivered lumber locally to new home sites, I made it a goal to jerk off inside new(unlived in) homes. I was almost caught a few times.

SlenderBender

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Has any of you ever jerked-off in places other than your home / work place / car? Tell us more about your experiences in this regard.
Yes. I worked with my girlfriend and sometimes I would get very horny and could not wait to be with her or get home and jerk off. So one day I was up on the roof and I had a hardon and I pulled it out and started to jerk off. It was on the roof of a department store on a main street in town. Kind of exciting.

D

deleted19533311

Before the days of digital camera...

Going back to my late teens [almost 19] I was hiking alongside Loch Ness along a long distance path / forestry track when I needed a natural break. There was a forest climbing from the road up to my left so I, with my rucksack, I climbed up from the track and after a few dozen steps I was invisible from the road and between trees.
I was wearing a rough feel cotton top, velcro seamed tousers and thin full length socks which, to prevent insects, went up over my knee to a similar height of holdups.
It was hot and I unzipped my trousers to take a leak and, being a hot day, the cool sensation of the breeze and the feel of the sun made me hard.
At this time I hadn't grown much body hair (late developer) and any I had felt sensitive to the touch. I felt my hand wander over my cock then I started to unbutton and open my shirt - only stopped by my rucksack straps - but my nipples were erect. I ran my hands over my silky chest before pulling the velcro seamed trousers apart removing them then stepping out of my underpants so I could run my hands over my silky smooth thighs. With years of cycling, these were rounded and muscular.
I unclipped my rucksack straps and lowered my rucksack to the floor then let my shirt drop. I was now only wearing my walking boots and thigh length black holdups.
My hands ran over my body then started working on my cock which felt great with the sun shining onto me. Sure enough I spurted a few globs before stopping but the thought of someone seeing me only wearing thigh length holdups, feel of the sun / breeze and running my hands over my tight ass made me reach for my cock and then I shot a few long streams of cum globs about six feet into the low bushes. I licked my hand which tasted salty before finding some leaves to wipe my cock. I then dressed before setting off on my way.
I wonder what people would have said / done if anyone had binoculars that day.

Very hard whilst writing this...

Is it considered masturbation if you’re not touching yourself?

If so then some of my most intense orgasms were at work in front of my pc and some coworkers around. Fully dressed always, I’d peruse and edit photos of models I took earlier that day. Photoshoots always get me so horny that I either have to fuck the model, or someone else. Either way I need relief.

So this one time I’m checking my photos of her and my cock throbbing hard under the desk. There was lots of precincts already cos my crotch felt cold.

I knew I would last much longer so I went to the men’s room and rolled off a few hefty strips of tp and stuffed them down my crotch, which was already showing a wet patch. But I had a longer jumper that I pulled down to hide it in case a coworker saw me.

Also, I didn’t want to cum in the toilets jerking off but at the desk to the models photos, in her tribute.

So I returned now all prepared. It didn’t take long, not the slightest touch or brush - and I began exploding in my pants. All my muscles were tending and contracting as I pumped it all out for her. And then hastily returned to the men’s room, all sweaty and pants full of jizz. The tp caught about half of it, the rest made a mess of my trousers.

The question is, is this still considered masturbation? Or does one have to touch themselves?

Once on a road rip with the mates, we all crashed at one of their relatives place. I was horny as fuck having not jizzed in over one day ( I was 20 at the time and routinely came 2x every day ). Problem was there was nowhere to do it.

So that evening we all took turns taking a shower and my turn came and I was thinking how I’ll be relieving myself. The fucking shower was gas heated and water was already only luke warm cos the other dudes used it up.

So I said fuck it, at least I have an excuse for having a long shower. And with that I stripped and began stroking my erect cock until I coated the glass walls with 10 heavy ropes. Fuck it was a lot.

But the fucking water still wasn’t heating up and now I had another problem how to clean up the mess? Had I just ejac’d into the toilet I could have flushed it but here it was all over the walls and sticky as.

So I began to wipe it down with tp and flushing it down the toilet. Then I took a luke warm shower and washed off the rest

When I got out it was well past half an hour and my mate said his auntie was saying what im doing in there that long?

I said I’ve been trying to warm the water you all used up. He said, yeah and you been jerking off too haven’t ya? I said coyly, err.. yeah.

Agsartino

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oof, so many places. I used to work at a super fancy hotel a few years ago. I jerked in the back office, lobby bathroom stall fully nude, and in front of the bathroom mirrors and sinks fully nude, the bar, the stairwell fully nude, the gym, and in the banquet hall fully nude with one of the guests who I found on Grindr. (he was sharing a room with a coworker so we couldn't go to his room)

I also jerked it in a lot of the rooms. It was in the business district of the city so most of our guests were 30+ men. I worked overnights so I'd leave before housekeeping came in. What this meant is that if someone checked out it would be my responsibility to take a quick peak in the room to make sure everyone was gone and the door was locked since housekeeping wasn't around. I'd either put a BRB sign on the desk or if we weren't short staffed I could tell the other desk person I'd be back in a few. If the guy who was in the room was hot I'd blow a load all over his sheets. Found boxers and briefs a few times too, would always blow a fat load in them thinking about the man that walked out in a suit just a few minutes ago. You'd be surprised how many guys forget used underwear in hotel rooms.

Outside of that I've jerked in at least 10 truckstops, a countless number of hikes, the back porch of a cabin I stayed at with some buddies during a bachelor party after they all passed out, in my straight married neighbors briefs from the laundry hamper when I housesat, tons of locker rooms, my car, in a buddies barn with him, parking garage, and my personal favorite/greatest accomplishment, on the showroom of a carpet exchange with an employee who hit me up on grindr. The last one was super hot because idk if he was the owner or if he was just an employee but they had just closed and he opened the back door nude with a hard on. Hot as fuck.

Been a while since I've had a jerk adventure, not as daring as I was when I was younger.