Masturbating may protect against prostate cancer

gigantikok: Wow, that's quite a collection of articles there. Glad to here masturbation is good for you, or at least it's being theorized as so. I spend entirely too much time doing it to ever be able to function feeling guilty about it. Really makes you wonder why there was a period where masturbation was hated and reviled. Who was it hurting? I know it probably had to do with it being sexual and sexual=wrong, and that playing with your johnson is the devil's this and that... but since it was a victimless action, and it made everyone happy, really just makes you wonder. I'm sure some of those priests and parents spewing out info about how wrong it is were probably doing it every once in awhile too.

Oh, and another way to protect yourself against prostate cancer...take zinc, ALOT of zinc.

gigantikok: well, then again, if this was totally true... every man across the Globe would have prostates of steel! :D Some guys may not admit it, but i'm sure the average guy masturbates at least 3 or 4 times a week. It'd be funny though if men start going in for prostate check ups and the doctor reminds them to keep jerking off steadily!

"Masturbation a day keeps the doctor away!" :D