masturbating/sex abstinate how long

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
After hearing this it reminded me of the time I was reading an internet article that stated if you go for long periods with out ejaculating there is a direct connection with a slightly elevated risk of getting testicular cancer does anyone know if there is truth behind this?
There are reports about infrequent ejaculations increasing the likelihood prostate cancer. But I haven't heard of anything about frequency and testicular cancer.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess I'm the third one to say it was during boot camp. Goddamn, I just plain FORGOT, and it was about two months into it that I had a hardon again sometime in my sleep.

The rumor was that they put saltpeter into the food to keep the recruits from getting aroused. But, I'll say that, for the most part, nobody was even thinking of doing it. When you get a chance to just sleep, you fuckin' sleep, and nothing's going to get in between you and some quality shuteye.

We had one whose grandfather passed away, and he was allowed to go home for a few days for the funeral and whatnot. The drill instructors joked that he'd "cook off early" and not last more than a minute when he got to spend time with his girl. When he returned, one of the first comments from the DI was, "You didn't last thirty seconds, did you?" He got a bashful grin and said, no sir! We all laughed for a second, and the DI told us to shut up and get back to work. Funny shit.

socoken

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Put me down as another one who went a couple months without in boot camp. Im not sure if it was the food, the fatigue, or the stress, but the first time I got a hardon, it stretched so bad it hurt.

jordanj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
4 or 5 days earlier this year when I was having a major depression problem. The anti-depressants didn't help either.

tdivinejratiop

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I am on day three and I hate the friggin world. Everybody sucks the big one. I hate whoever suggested abstinance. U suck!

Just kidding... This is torture though. I wank like 4-5 times a day! I feel like what an alcoholic must feel like going through withdrawal. It is the only thing I thought about for 30 minutes straight at one point today.

I had to resort to tieing my dick to my leg and wear baggy pants because I had almost a constant 3/4 erection ALL THE FRIGGIN DAY LONG. Not to mention my underwear was soaked from precum! It even soaked through my pants at one point, SO EMBARASSING!!!

I am conducting a study though to see how long it takes for me to have a wet dream. I am trying to provide evidence supporting hypothesis #2 in the post earlier in this thread. We shall see, if I last. I want to have another wet dream since I only had one when I was 10...

Wish me luck...

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I suspect it is a good exercise in self control or discipline, and a single long spell without is probably not going to lead to prostate cancer. One of my older neighbors was talking "with the guys" once about his prostate cancer and he said his doctor told him more frequent sex would have help prevent it. I've tried to make sure I masturbate every day or so at least since I heard that!

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One of my older neighbors was talking "with the guys" once about his prostate cancer and he said his doctor told him more frequent sex would have help prevent it.

So, all those grade school films about puberty and hairy palms and going blind were WRONG (duh!).

It only makes sense that orgasms are still healthy. The idea of abstaining completely is purely a cultural construct and has nothing to do with biology. Think about it -- if you lived like a caveman or a forest native, wouldn't you spank it fairly regularly? The body is designed to handle it, or even benefit from it, so it can't be damaging.

jerkdude75

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Being the chronic masturbator that I am, I blow off each day. However, the longest in recent history I can actually remember was 7 days. I was moving and was way too preoccupied with getting things in order to stroke the normal 1 or more hours a day. The very first night I settled into the new apartment, I couldn't edge for long. I was ready to shoot within five minutes. I have to also confess that it was great because my dick had a chance to become more sensitized. It felt so good I almost fucking cried!