Masturbating too much

uberlamer

Just Browsing
Media
Well for this summer I have a lot of free time in my hands, and I just can't help but masturbate 2-6 times a day. However, I don't really like it, because I don't have that much libido or get morning wood. And it's hard to have a consistent erection too. How the hell can I keep myself off masturbating? This won't be a problem in winter because I will have very, very limited free time. But now it's impossible, I start playing with it for some reason and I just have to continue, I am edging for a while but then I HAVE to finish. Kind of annoying. This in combination with me weighing 300 lbs (I have started a diet just about now, seeing that I have a painfully average length and 6in girth, so as to get the hidden inches back) do not help my erections that much :/ Anybody had the same problem, and how to help it?! Thank you.

Last edited:

Deezie274

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
get out of the house go run work out or do anything other than masturbating thatll keep you occupied

Frodo46888

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Once we get past our constantly-horny teens when we were either playing with our new toy or thinking about playing with it, we should have other interests and activities to occupy our minds and time. Jog or work out. Get a job! Read. Volunteer. There's a great deal more to life than jerking off. Don't waste it.

uberlamer

Just Browsing
Media
Once we get past our constantly-horny teens when we were either playing with our new toy or thinking about playing with it, we should have other interests and activities to occupy our minds and time. Jog or work out. Get a job! Read. Volunteer. There's a great deal more to life than jerking off. Don't waste it.
fair enough. I am still in my "teens" though

S

SirConcis

If you masturbate too much, you grow hair on the palm of your hands, or so do parents say :)

So, as long as you don't start growing hair on your palms, you aren't masturbting too much. We've all gone through phases where our penis got plenty of attention during the day. Don't worry about it, enjoy it. You will grow out of it and find your masturbation reduced over time.

D

deleted136887

Get out, take a walk, get a life. Loose some weight...
That said, nothing wrong with paying attention to your knob.

Deezie274

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
im 18 and it seems like this summer ive been constantly horny and left home alone so there arent to many options for me but i try to keep my mind off of it by working out playing basketball or video games
its also not as fulfilling when you do it on a constant basis keep that in mind