masturbating too much?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by D_Yul Tidecarol, Sep 27, 2006.

1. D_Yul Tidecarol

D_Yul Tidecarol New Member

i know frequent masturbation is good for prostate health, but what about the health of the penis itself, like the erectile tissue. when i masturbate 2-3 times a day, my penis doesn't hang loose and comfortable like it does when i have gone a few days without masturbating. it's tightened up a bit, shorter than it would be, mishapen and kind of lumpy. i also usually masturbate a couple times a session, so i get 2 or 3 orgasms in... it almost seems that orgasming while flaccid increases my chances of having it look kind of funny flaccid when i'm done for like a day or two. am i damaging my penis? is this normal?

thanks

2. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

I don't think so. You've got a tight cut with scarring. That's probably where the lumpiness comes from.

3. D_Yul Tidecarol

D_Yul Tidecarol New Member

but what would that have to do with my erectile tissue and whether or not i've masturbated recently? because it would normally hang fine and comfortable when flaccid, but it's just like the more i masturbate, the more likely that is to happen.

4. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

I don't know. I'm cut/restoring. Mine doesn't have any lumps in it. I've known guys to go more times than you do with no ill results. I just don't know. You must have a reason for what you are thinking. Why do you think it's tightened up, shorter, mishapen and lumpy?

Draft saved Draft deleted