Masturbating While Needing To Take A Piss

Does anyone else like masturbating but while their dick is full and needs to take a piss? Would be interested in talking with other guys who jerk off that way. Do you mix it with anything else? Do you cum and piss at the end? How long are you able to go for without making a mess?

cityboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is amazing if you've never tried it. Drink a ton of water or even better, a ton of piss from another guy and hold it in your bladder until you're ready to burst. Then get your dick hard and jerk. The pressure against the prostate is intense and the feeling is really incredible. It's even better if you can get the guy that you drank to suck you and take your cum and his own piss, back out of you. If I work it right the bladder pressure is so hard that I've been able to cum and piss at the same time. It's incredible.

Addicted2edging

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Does anyone else like masturbating but while their dick is full and needs to take a piss? Would be interested in talking with other guys who jerk off that way. Do you mix it with anything else? Do you cum and piss at the end? How long are you able to go for without making a mess?
practicing many hours or days edging many totally unsatisfying partial ejaculations without orgasm. my male body is able to stopp pissing many hours while edging ritual. sometimes practicing partial pissing with errected phallus to exercise stopp of fluid flow with the prostate to get better in edging .

Reactions: johnhar192

It does help squirting potential. Especially if you edge, I can piss when rock hard. Lol

Reactions: johnhar192