masturbating with low hangers?

Yono: how do you guys do it? mine dont hang as low as some gus here, but they hang 6" wich can be a bit of trouble, but when jacking off they just bounce everywhere and sometimes it gets painful so i have to hold them with my other hand, i do like the feeling of them swinging a bit but i dont like the fact it hurtd after a while
what do you low fellas do? or if u have big balls? how do you manage?

longelephantballs: Yono,
Swinging them at your own speed feels good. If your really yanking, try letting them fall between your legs and squeezing them a little with your legs. That's another option besides holding them. But by all means enjoy that length. There's not that many that have it!

busterj: I'm with longelephantballs, enjoy them.
I had a simular problem before I stated to appreciate what I had. My balls were typically sensitive, hung very low and would hurt allot after jerking off.
It wasn't until after seeing a video of a guy who had simular talent as me, did I begin to incorporate them into my own jack off sessions.
They aren't as sensitive and they have become as much of my focus as my dick!
So my suggestion is to "handle" them more and you will see that the sensitivity will begin to diminish and that you may want to use them more for stimulation.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Longelephantballs: You've gotta have the longest hanging sack i ever saw. I know the ball sac can be stretched with vacuum pumping, so I presume that's how your nuts got down so far in their enclosure.

How do you keep them from showing and/or causing problems when you don't intentionally show them?

Tell us more 'bout your day-to-day experience with them, dude. They's exceptional!

This guy at the YMCA wants his ball sac pulled as he jacks off and shows his excitement when they are tugged. The harder the better.

Do you like to have yours tugged on, elephantballs?

longelephantballs: Roys Toy,
I'd put your message up here in a neat little box, but have no idea how to do that. Anyway, responding to your message.
Yes, over time, with persistance and the right vacuum pumping techniques the balls WILL stretch and you're right, that's how I've stretched and enlarged mine.
You really can't hide the bulge they make. You can diminish the effect a little by wearing tight underwear and looser clothing. I usually just let it be. I figure I'm not going to let there problem seeing a huge bulge become my problem.
I run around the house nude most of the time. Enjoy the way they bounce from side to side as they hit my thighs.
Since they don't pull out of the way by themselves. You learn to grab them and place them out of the way before sitting, rolling over in bed.
I love having my ball played with. Busterj is right. As you get used to playing with them, the sensitivity gets less to the point where it's fun to play with them. One of my favorite things is to have my balls stretched hand over hand.
In fact, I wouldn't mind if they got stretched to the ankles or the floor. Who knows, I never thought I'd get this far, just might be possible. ;)

11.5: When I am jacking my fully erect cock my nuts which hang very low flop all over the place. I really like the feeling and don't experience any pain, if anything just and dull pleasureable aching feeling as my nuts bob up and down, back n forth etc.

meathose10: If I lay on my back with my knees bent , my low-slung , heavy sack can drop down onto the sheet between my legs....That way the bounce is kind of 'nestled in' and feels great. My nuts slide up and down my inner thighs and slap my asshole occasionally. I've got a mirror at the foot of the bed and the view is sweet! Of course , ideally , I enjoy masturbating with my low hangers held in a partner's warm and drooling mouth....

Jack_Officer: [quote author=meathose10 link=board=meetgreet;num=1060328902;start=0#6 date=08/13/03 at 21:20:23]Of course , ideally , I enjoy masturbating with my low hangers held in a partner's warm and drooling mouth....[/quote]

That's one of my great pleasures too, only I'm on the receiving end. But it's surprisingly difficult to find guys with big low hangers who enjoy oral attention to their balls from another guy while they jack off.