Masturbating with low hangers

Yono

Expert Member
Media
Hey.. I dont have really saggy balls, but at times they can hang somewhere between 5" and 6". I am a fan of low hanging balls myself, so this shouldnt be a bad thing. But sometimes it is... cause when I want to masturbate they slap all over and it hurts, how do you guys keep your balls from going all over while jacking off?

Hunkguy39

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
U can cup them while masturbating,that way you can prevent them from slaping and cause pain and you can play with them too ;)

Yknarfy

Expert Member
Media
I have a good set of hangers - see pics - and I like to masturbate with them hanging over the edge of a chair or bath, something hard, so that on every stroke as they swing up and down they smack the hard surface, it's a great feeling and brings up my spunk very quickly if I want to cum fast.

Franky

Yono

Expert Member
Media
I have a good set of hangers - see pics - and I like to masturbate with them hanging over the edge of a chair or bath, something hard, so that on every stroke as they swing up and down they smack the hard surface, it's a great feeling and brings up my spunk very quickly if I want to cum fast.

Franky

haha, actually, i try to avoid that.. I've been there and it hurts :-\... I tried cupping them, but I ddnt find it quite confortable :p..... sometimes i can make them cold or something so they shrink some and its more confortable :p

They can get quite sore and excessively heavy when the pressure starts building, otherwise they're kept in place pretty tightly.

Fat Tanuki

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Although I've got big nuts they ride up tight when I'm aroused. Wearing briefs (Jockey pouches with the horizontal fly) and jacking off though the fly works for me when they're slapping around too much.

Unwanted attention aside, sometimes you can just cover -everything-.

Imagine turning whatever you blow onto into one massive wet spot, then saying whoops and figuring how to clean up.

MH07

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey.. I dont have really saggy balls, but at times they can hang somewhere between 5" and 6". I am a fan of low hanging balls myself, so this shouldnt be a bad thing. But sometimes it is... cause when I want to masturbate they slap all over and it hurts, how do you guys keep your balls from going all over while jacking off?

Let me hold them in my mouth for you while you j/o! :smile:

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you experience pain in the bollocks during sexual intercourse or masturbation then this seems serious. But the testicles and scrotum are constructed to move. Come on guys stop being such wussies!

busterj

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I use to have similar problems before I started to stretch my balls.

My balls hung a little more than average and had about the same level of pain or discomfort during sex or jerking off.

Once I started to stretch, I notice the boys were able to withstand what was normally painful. Once it was apparent that they were starting to hang lower, I couldn't keep my hands of of them. I would spend more time playing with them, something I was never able to do before. Discovering this, I then began to push my boundaries around my fear hurting my balls. Currently the boys can withstand all the bouncing, squeezing, chewing or even punching that they are confronted with!

So thats what I recommend for you, start handling them more during sex, while watching T.V. or whenever it seems right! In time you will build up a tolerance to what was painful and begin to enjoy your very impressive balls!

Good luck!!

Fire Stick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have encountered a significant number of guys whose balls are so sensitive that they really don't like having them touched or played with in any way. I know of some who insist that their balls have to be treated very gently, during masturbation and at all times, because they find too much movement to be uncomfortable. I understand the condition, but I cannot relate to it at all. I am the complete opposite. Mine can swing around free and easy without any restraint or be freely manhandled with gusto. Hell, I can slap 'em against the wall and it feels fine. I don't know why some guys' balls are tougher than others, but there is a big range out there.

Shonday

Just Browsing
Media
I have a set of low hangers but they don't hang the same when I'm hard. There's a little bridge (I guess) of skin connecting the base of my cock to the top of my balls, so when I get hard by default the dick pulls the balls up with it. Wish I could see em hang when I'm hard...oh well. They still move freely and can be played with without pain whenever. Some guys can't even touch their balls without pain, so I guess I'll take what I got.

Yono

Expert Member
Media
I have a set of low hangers but they don't hang the same when I'm hard. There's a little bridge (I guess) of skin connecting the base of my cock to the top of my balls, so when I get hard by default the dick pulls the balls up with it. Wish I could see em hang when I'm hard...oh well. They still move freely and can be played with without pain whenever. Some guys can't even touch their balls without pain, so I guess I'll take what I got.

Yes! I get the same thing!! :D ... but they still hang :roll: and the mostly swing to the sides more than back and forth... Sometimes if im stoking too fast i hit them while they are bouncing up and it hurts!! :shock: