Masturbating with opposite hand

D_HarryNutz

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I recently noticed that the tip of my penis (on the right side) was shaped slightly different than on the left side. I also noticed that when measuring my penis, it was longer when measured on the right side, most likely because my penis curves to the left. All of this left me to believe that years of masterbating with my right hand has affected my penis' symmetry. With that said I decided to start using my left hand to masterbate, in the hopes that it will straighten and even everything out. And all I have to say is WOW...ever since I've been doing it this way my orgasms feel really amazing and I ejaculate more. I think for years there were nerves on the left side that weren't getting any attention and now they are. I also noticed that doing it with my left hand feels like I'm touching a penis for the first time - I guess my right hand was so used to it that my hand had lost the sensation. It almost feels like I'm jerking off someone else. Has anyone else out there experienced any of what I've talked about?

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I use both to storke and sometimes one or the other hand is used to stroke and the other tickles my balls or plays with my ass

hungshyman - nice video

bond_to

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mine also curves to the left, and the feeling is much more intense when I stroke with my left hand. Though it's easier to bring myself to cum when I'm using my right, so near the end I switch to the right hand. If I want to jerk it for a longer period of time, I stick to the left hand. Whichever hand I use, the other is usually playing with my balls, and occasionally my ass.

clecle3880

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
... I also noticed that doing it with my left hand feels like I'm touching a penis for the first time...It almost feels like I'm jerking off someone else. Has anyone else out there experienced any of what I've talked about?

Those sentiments I 100% agree with and experience...so I switch it up and do a left hand smack down sometimes. Feels great :wink:!

'Rock out with your cock out'

Cheers mate!

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I would leave the left curve alone.

I've read a number of statements from women (my wife's magazines that I read in secrete), and some articles, that stated the left curved penis as best for vaginal intercourse. It seems that it can stimulate areas where a straight penis cannot. One of the G spots, maybe? Why left over right, I don't know. I have a left curve and it has served me well, so I haven't tried to straighten it.

Has anyone else heard this?

e1ectricfee1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sometimes I use the left hand just to do it, sometimes I use it when my right arm or hand gets tired. Either way, it does feel REALLY good. I do usually switch back to the right hand for the orgasm, though, since it's the dominant hand and easier to control without giving as much attention.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always used to use my left hand. My shaft is straight but the whole penis points slightly to the right. I also wondered if this was from using my left hand, so I started using my right more. I don't think I've used my right enough to bend it back though. It definitely feels different with a different hand. My right can't stroke as smoothly as my left and it's a little harder to orgasm using my right.

PinkSteel

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Same here.
I switched to the left hand because of the curve going left.
Yes it felt like someone else at first.

Same, didn't do it long enough to completely straighten it out, but you have to wonder how much more curved to the left it might have been if you hadn't done anything.

Good to get some co-ordination in the other arm anyways.
Ever watch a woman shake a paint can. man it brings back memories from my first wank!

gcbenji0

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
yeah if i could say one thing to 12 year old who start jo, use different hands so when you're 18 you wont have a curve.

nakeddad

Experimental Member
Media
i am right handed and i used mostly right hand.
as ShawnO mentioed sometimes i use left hand and it gives me a new feeling.

Also sometimes i try one hand on the base pressing pubic bone to make dick longer and other hand stroking.

chefman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey guys. I had to try this. I have always jerked off with my right hand----the old fashioned way as intended. This morning I used my left hand---I am 40 years old and I don't think I ever used my left hand. It took a bit longer to cum, but I had quite the orgasm----thank God I was home alone! Lefty is my new best friend!

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I decided to start using my left hand to masterbate, in the hopes that it will straighten and even everything out. And all I have to say is WOW...ever since I've been doing it this way my orgasms feel really amazing and I ejaculate more. I think for years there were nerves on the left side that weren't getting any attention and now they are. I also noticed that doing it with my left hand feels like I'm touching a penis for the first time - I guess my right hand was so used to it that my hand had lost the sensation. It almost feels like I'm jerking off someone else. Has anyone else out there experienced any of what I've talked about?
Totally! I'm always looking for new ways to get off, and recently have got really close using the left hand. You're right about it feeling totally different, and it does feel like another guy's dick in my hand. I'm still working on the rythm. Try sprinkling some baby powder all over your dick when you stroke. You'll get rock hard.

D_HarryNutz

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
An update to my post - for all those who decided to try lefty and found it difficult. I've been doing it for a little over two weeks now and it finally feels natural - so give it time. My new favorite thing to do is go the entire time with left, and then switch to my right for the big finale.

One thing I also noticed is the left side of my cock gets extremely hot. The right side doesn't feel nearly as hot. I wonder if it has to do with all those years my hand neglected that area. I wonder if women notice how hot a penis gets.

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not the same when I try the other hand... not as enjoyable so don't do it if I can help it.

kcstrker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
it's all about varying the situation:

which hand
depth of strokes
tightness of grip

varying everything regularly is what makes you a great masturbator, and ultimtely a good lover too

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
I would leave the left curve alone.

I've read a number of statements from women (my wife's magazines that I read in secrete), and some articles, that stated the left curved penis as best for vaginal intercourse. It seems that it can stimulate areas where a straight penis cannot. One of the G spots, maybe? Why left over right, I don't know. I have a left curve and it has served me well, so I haven't tried to straighten it.

Has anyone else heard this?

Well, there have been threads about curves, and it seems that the curve to the left is about three times more common than the curve to the right.

Ionto (who curves to the left too)

Jism

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I can switch men.For a quick jack off in a public toilet I beat it with my right hand and I shoot off real quickly. As for the long jerk off session I use my left lubricating my meat with my pre cum or spit.

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's called the Stranger :p
you have to put your hand to sleep to do the stranger. just using your left is called retard. Thats cause at first you look like one and its as about as effective as one doing it to you. Also because of the sounds and the face you make. This is of course is only if you are not ambi. otherwise its called "I have a rist cramp in my right one"

On the other note i used to do only my right. and mine curves to the right so hmmm. Latly I need two hands one on top and one on bottom like holding a bat other wise i only get a light orgasm really quickly. I use my left when I my right is occupied or to tired. Left is almost the same just not completely as dextrose.