Masturbating without arms???

reallyhot

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Someone here brought up a vaid point, how does someone born without arms masturbate?
I've seen a guy in high school who had Thalidomide, he had hands but
they basically were attached to his shoulders... he needed help to urinate...one of the teachers would usually help him...
But what about the need for release???
I'd think without regular release I'd explode!!!

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm surprised the teachers were allowed to do that. When I was in school if a kid had some kind of physical disability they would have someone that followed them around all day and helped them out (bathroom, stairs, etc.).

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
Well, I think it partly depends on other parts of the anatomy. There are quite a few men who masturbate by humping the matress. In fact I know someone who says it's his preferred style, and it's probably no accident that his erection is curved up towards his stomach. I ve got a sideways curve, and it doesnt work for me... but then I've got arms.

shadow28

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I have funny hands (missing a finger from each) and even though I'm an exhibitionist, my dick is respectable, I'm smooth and I shoot a really big load, I don't want to show myself on cam for that exact reason.

Whenever guys ask me for pics or vids I have to refuse. I'm shy about it, but only about that!

Always wondered how to deal with this - any advice? It's weird to be an exhibitionist with my dick but have to hide the one thing that touches it.

Hope this isn't too weird a post for y'all.

lpinbuffalo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I imagine the guy does what I used to do when I first started masturbating and beforeI learned the advantage of having a good right hand: take paper towels foled up for extra absorbancy and put them onto your mattress, squeeze whatever lube you like to use onto the paper towels; lie down onto the paper towels so that your cock is on the lube, and fuck the papertowels. I still use this technique at times.

Another variation is to take a very large banana, peeled so that you get rid of the fruit, open the skin up so that the outside is facing downward, put a little lube onto the inside of the banana peel, lie down on the peel as above. Sometimes I just use the banana peel to jerk off with using my hand. It gives me a great orgasm and I cum a lot!!