Masturbating

wellhung9

Experimental Member
Media
Is it just me or does anyone else enjoy not masturbating. obviously I enjoy a wank just as much as the next guy, but as far as my overall health goes, I feel much better when I abstain for a few days. My dick is fuller, balls are heavier, my erectile function is better, my libido is through the roof, I feel like I have more energy and I'm stronger, and I have more confidence when talking to women. I know a lot of people on here probably don't feel the same way, but I thought I'd just throw that out there.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Everyone's needs and wants vary from time to time.

You appear to have achieved the frequency you need to self pleasure yourself and also remain very self confident about your self.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Is it just me or does anyone else enjoy not masturbating. obviously I enjoy a wank just as much as the next guy, but as far as my overall health goes, I feel much better when I abstain for a few days. My dick is fuller, balls are heavier, my erectile function is better, my libido is through the roof, I feel like I have more energy and I'm stronger, and I have more confidence when talking to women. I know a lot of people on here probably don't feel the same way, but I thought I'd just throw that out there.

I get what you're talking about, and I sometimes go a few days without a tug too for similar reasons, though I do it more when I'm having some kind of intense sexual fling with someone. It sort of increases the intensity of the sex.

But most of the time I'm a 2 to 4 times a day man :tongue: