masturbating

Gnashin Teefe

Sexy Member
Media
I find myself jacking off sometimes just so I can be relieved of the distraction of being horny. When I get boned up, I can't think of anything else. It's impossible to focus and get any work done until I squeeze one off.

In that situation, I guess it is an enjoyable annoyance.

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
lately i been wondering if i am a addicted guy to masturbating ,mainly when I am alone ,its first thing come to my mind ,its normal or what can i do to cool down this?im 23

Answer: nothing!

As for me, if I'm not doing it, I'm thinking about it. I enjoy just the feel of it to, specially a good 'semi'. And you've got 8", renex - make the most of it! The bigger the better.

sevencirc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm 52 and only j.o.'d about twice a week, sometimes not even that. But lately I've been increasing the sessions somewhat. I've been told it's healthy and you need to "keep the juices flowing." A friend of mine is 76 and he jacks off up to four or five times a day when his wife is gone. That's pretty impressive for a guy that age, even though he shoots very little cum now. He says it feels just as good. And yes, having a good, lengthy stroking session does make the load larger. I sure don't shoot the load I used to, and it doesn't shoot as far. When I was younger and lying on my back, my load would hit me in the face or even the headboard of the bed. Any way to return to those good ol' days of lots of cum and lots of distance??

sevencirc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Life is supposed to be fun. Enjoy life.

You've got that right, hung. While we're here on the subject, does anyone talk to their close friend(s) about this? I mean, have you
ever said to your friend, "Man I had a good jack yesterday....how
about you?" Any guys in their 60's/70's reading this thread -- does
there come a time when you lose the desire to masturbate?

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
No, having more free time to have sensual thoughts and nothing pressing to accomplish gives more time to visit LPSG and various other sites for stimulation. What is one to do, but give it what it wants?
You've got that right, hung. While we're here on the subject, does anyone talk to their close friend(s) about this? I mean, have you
ever said to your friend, "Man I had a good jack yesterday....how
about you?" Any guys in their 60's/70's reading this thread -- does
there come a time when you lose the desire to masturbate?

sevencirc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
No, having more free time to have sensual thoughts and nothing pressing to accomplish gives more time to visit LPSG and various other sites for stimulation. What is one to do, but give it what it wants?

Now that sounds like the proper thing to do, roystoy....pump that stick whenever it's in the mood. :smile: Do you think my 76-year-old friend who cums (or tries to anyway) sometimes four or five times a day is a bit on
the unusual side for having that sexual drive at his age? Hey, I hope it
gets better from 52 and on! :wink:

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I jack every day. My wife even likes to jack me off.
Hey, use it or lose it.
If it feels good, just lay back and enjoy watching that stream of cum shooting out the end.

zion777

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm 22 -- I know what you mean, man! I try not to jack off because once I do, I can't get it off my mind. It may feel too good...is there such a thing...I mean, I do it maybe a 3 times a month -- the rest of the time I'm trying not to do it or I'm thinking about it...haha

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the only thing I can think to avoid this problem is to get laid. that's the first thing that pops in my head....long dicking some pussy. my wife usually accomodates me and if not, she'll give me a a good BJ. you need to find a sex partner.

starter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
ya i kinda in a simmiler situation can't tell if i'm addicted and i always try to stop but sometimes can't help it.