Masturbation after PE exercises?

whato1986: Hi everyone, those of you who do PE excercises, do you think that masturbating about 2 hours after the exercises will effect the results? I have read somewhere that ejaculation immediately after PE exercise will hinder the results :( Can someone clear me up on this grey area? cheers guys

Synergistic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Its considered best to wait at least 2 hours, but there is no hard evidence that it matters.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
Allowing two hours after PE is better than "releasing the tension" right away, IMHO.

nlatimer is correct about "no hard evidence" (trying to ignore that pun ;) ) but it stands to reason allowing the accumulated blood and lymph to "stay" within the inner chambers as long as possible can't hurt in the intention of inducing the (slow) increases in the capacity of the corpus cavernosa areas within the shaft. Forcing those inner chambers to gradually expand their capacity is the premise for any successful P.E..

Sometimes (admittedly) waiting TWO HOURS can be a challenge, can't it? I found after several years plus in PE techniques, that the "urge" to finish off does diminish. It's like the body adjusts to what's being done is more physical than emotional. That "stirred up need" to release becomes less overwhelming for the most part.

Also admitting....(ahem) there can be however some occasional exceptions, of course. ;)

BluECliQ: I'd give it more than 2 hours...at least 4-6, the whole reason your not supposed to get off afterwards is cause when you do the blood vessles contract to get the blood elsewhere...which as you say "hinders" any healing/growth. I guess I'm just more strict with myself cause don't wanna be wasting my time by killing it.