Masturbation after PE's?

D

deleted26151

Think this has been covered in a few other threads but to be blunt, No its not okay

buddy629

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Simple question here. Is it okay to masturbate after a PE routine?

A general rule is to wait 3 hours before your routine and 3 hours after your routine to masturbate.

I have found good success in doing my PE right before I go to sleep for the night, not masturbating, and waiting until morning to masturbate. After my PE session I watch TV to try and take my mind off of my dick/sex/ect.. Sometimes I can't and I just have to blow my wad. (If I do, I just repeat my PE session in the morning). But the longer I have been at it (PE), the better I am at holding out (not cumming). This is called 'edging'. It really helps you grow when applied to PE. It keeps you plump and full. This keeps the tissue stretched and growing in an enlarged state. I also use 'SizePro' enlargement pills. This keeps my dick full and swollen as well (not erect).

My theory is, by doing PE right before bed, your dick remains full, stretched, and plump. Thru the night it is normal for men to have 6 - 10 full erections. I think this will only help with the stretching of the penis tissue. Also, night time is when our body does most of its cellular repair and growth. I have had very good results, as you can see from my gallery.

Long&Thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hmmm okay, good thing I asked this question early. Also, I think I might start to do them at night as well, that seems like a superb time to do them. Thanks everyone!

P.S Those Kegals are tough after the 15th or so rep, and holding it for 5 seconds:eek:

printed

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A general rule is to wait 3 hours before your routine and 3 hours after your routine to masturbate.

I have found good success in doing my PE right before I go to sleep for the night, not masturbating, and waiting until morning to masturbate. After my PE session I watch TV to try and take my mind off of my dick/sex/ect.. Sometimes I can't and I just have to blow my wad. (If I do, I just repeat my PE session in the morning). But the longer I have been at it (PE), the better I am at holding out (not cumming). This is called 'edging'. It really helps you grow when applied to PE. It keeps you plump and full. This keeps the tissue stretched and growing in an enlarged state. I also use 'SizePro' enlargement pills. This keeps my dick full and swollen as well (not erect).

My theory is, by doing PE right before bed, your dick remains full, stretched, and plump. Thru the night it is normal for men to have 6 - 10 full erections. I think this will only help with the stretching of the penis tissue. Also, night time is when our body does most of its cellular repair and growth. I have had very good results, as you can see from my gallery.

hi dude how long did it take you to get that big? and how many times a week did you do jelging? please reply

holsty101

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
general rule for p.e. is 3 day on 1 day off, two days on 1 day off (repeat). My feeling is that gains depend on a) your natural size, b) at what point you're at in your routine. (when you're starting at 50 jelq's per session progress will of course be slower than serveral months down the line when you've worked up to 200-300 per session.)

Long&thick, try doing kegals all day, and 30 second holds... :drillsergeant:

brokemoviemaker

Just Browsing
Media
First, thanks to all who've posted on this topic- very informative...

Didn't know Penis Enlargement Exercises worked- now I 'd appreciate if someone could explain to me what "jelqing is and how its done, What is a "kaleg" and how that's done...
and any info on PE anyone has to offer...

Thanks