masturbation and acceptance

suaige: sure, I just mostly think it is logical to feel guilty about something if you have reason to believe its wrong. if you don't why feel guilty? If masturbation is believed or felt to be wrong that is most likely to be based on religious beliefs or societal attitudes based on religious beliefs. So if you have to pick on or the other or reconcile them both.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Suaige,

I have had mixed emotions about this for years. I think the most danger comes in when someone(within normal circumstances) begins to exchange masterbation for human interaction, or begins to objectify others based on the stimulus he or she used to become aroused ( magazines,books videos). From what I have seen on this forum most people use it for a variety of reasons Some of them being: form of safe sex, self exploration, stress relief, and balancing the disparity in drive levels between them and their partner.For some it is a way in which they can contain themselves until they do meet that right person. It is wonderful if someone can find their ultimate soul mate at an early age and be together for ever after, but i most cases it does not happen that way. So for a number of people this is a viable personal option. I think it is much more responsible than someone who irresponsibly exposes themself to STD's with unknowns in order to feel that same release. Each person is responsible for his or her own experience and if guilt is a part of it well they have to deal with that themselves as well.

Naughty

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
In the case of masturbation, it doesn't have anything to do with the Bible, but it has everything to do with a now-discredited (and actually misogynistic) pseudoscientific hypothesis.

To give a more extreme example, there was a theory in the antebellum era known as polygenism. Scientists (and some southern theologians) argued for multiple Adams and multiple Eves because apparent human regional variation couldn't be explained within 6000 years. (The conclusion was not surprising: Blacks created just for slavery, Indians created merely to occupy the continent until whites came along.) Ironically, today the positions are reversed. Does this mean that members of conservative denominations should be allowed, nay required, to own slaves?

The rule about masturbation (and any other activity) is balance. It shouldn't interfere with your social life, and you should be careful not to objectify people.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by jonb@Nov 19 2004, 10:47 PM
In the case of masturbation, it doesn't have anything to do with the Bible
Actually, to some extent, it does. It shouldn't, but it does. Some people still refer to masturbation as onanism. The story of Onan in the Old Testament was once cited by preachers as proof of God's divine disapproval of masturbation, but this was a bad example. If you read the account of Onan, it is clear that the reference is to coitus interruptus, not masturbation.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
And even then, it particularly referred to Onan's responsiblity as Er's brother to father a son by Tamar and thus continue the family name (and avoid the nasty possibility of her taking her inheritance off to another lineage if she remarried).

In other words, it's one of those Old Testament rules no one but the Mormons listens to anymore.

B_HungSpermBoy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
my girl & me have just started to experiemnt with masturbation together.she's the first girl ive told to her face that i masturbate & love the hell out of it.she told me that she does it too.so our new fun together is checking out what gets the other person off & its fun too.she was shy about it at first.kinda cute actually. :wub:

Synergistic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My guilt from masturbation comes mostly from all the wasted time. To think of the things I could have accomplished :p

Bluespeedoz

Expert Member
Media
Hi guys

If someone needs to masterbate (they say wank in the UK) then that's fine by me. If they don't need to then that's OK with me too. I consider that it's natural for men and women to want to masterbate but if someone wants to deny this feeling and don't do it that's fine too. I don't masterbate very much these days but if I'm alone and have got the horn I do. I like to take my time about it too and find a cum in buckets. I don't feel guilty or dirty or in any way negative about myself afterwards. However I do wish a chick or chicks or my best buddy were with me because I prefer to have sex with someone rather than alone. -_-

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
And based on the report I heard today, just do not place a Computer Lap Top on your upper legs. It's heat can cause sexual dysfunction in some males. While this is preliminary information, I am glad I have a desk top model. I want my sperm to keep popping out in a normal manner.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by nlatimer@Dec 6 2004, 02:05 PM
My guilt from masturbation comes mostly from all the wasted time. To think of the things I could have accomplished :p
[post=266242]Quoted post[/post]​

Enjoying your body is not a waste of time. :blink: Think of all the wonderful feelings and emotions and orgasm's you would have missed. Anyway, ejaculating regularly is healthy, normal and highly recommended. I have a partner and we can have sex daily, twice a day, whenever we want as a couple. And guess what? We BOTH still masturbate. Sometimes alone, sometimes in front of the other.............it's good and right.

jamesgame

Just Browsing
Media
I do it all the time and I get a good high, so nothing guilty there but the only time I did feel guilty is when I did it in a public building over one weekend.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by jamesgame@Dec 18 2004, 06:27 PM
I do it all the time and I get a good high, so nothing guilty there but the only time I did feel guilty is when I did it in a public building over one weekend.
[post=267970]Quoted post[/post]​

Nothing to feel guilty about, as long as you don't get caught. BTW, next time try doing it off the rooftop of the public building and you might get the record for farthest shooter!

jamesgame

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by madame_zora+Dec 20 2004, 08:17 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(madame_zora &#064; Dec 20 2004, 08:17 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-jamesgame@Dec 18 2004, 06:27 PM

Nothing to feel guilty about, as long as you don&#39;t get caught. BTW, next time try doing it off the rooftop of the public building and you might get the record for farthest shooter&#33;
[post=268423]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

The thing was it was in a womens dormroom in a well known college. Thanks fo the idea madame_zora. I love it, but not now, its cold where I am

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by jamesgame+Dec 20 2004, 10:24 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jamesgame &#064; Dec 20 2004, 10:24 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by madame_zora@Dec 20 2004, 08:17 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-jamesgame
@Dec 18 2004, 06:27 PM

Nothing to feel guilty about, as long as you don&#39;t get caught. BTW, next time try doing it off the rooftop of the public building and you might get the record for farthest shooter&#33;
[post=268423]Quoted post[/post]​

The thing was it was in a womens dormroom in a well known college. Thanks fo the idea madame_zora. I love it, but not now, its cold where I am
[post=268492]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Part of the fun of masturbation is in getting away with it, so kudos to you.

Can&#39;t blame you for not wanting to j/o outside in freezing weather, but keep it as a fun idea for a sunny day, k?

jamesgame

Just Browsing
Media
One more I forgot to add, I did it once while in the bathroom in middle school. Funny shit, I fucken squirted all over the bathroom, I went to wash my lands and left, I never liked my school anyway.