Masturbation and Cum?

Ithinkimsmall: When u are masturbating do u just cum in ur boxers or in ur pants? then let it dry? and just keep it there? or do u take off ur pants and cum in the toilet or in a towel?

Ithinkimsmall: and if anyone whose young like me wants to im me about penis size, sex, masturbation, etc, plz feel free
AIM: KoreanSensati0n7

HORSEHUNGshowoff: Hey man , Not sure what kind of responses you will get but PLZ be mindful of possible predators b/c of your Naive tender age , I myself usually dont chat with someone from Here or anywhere unless they are 17 or older , although I know in Europe 16 is OK I still have trepidations. I THINK, though I may be wrong that you have to be 18 to be on this forum and b/c of the subject matter I have to agree with this policy, I mean hell at your age I had Not had my first orgasm even and all I was consumed with was CHOPIN.

You are still a Child and should be more concerned with growing up to be an adult and NOT rushing it for I can tell you it HAPPENS unbeknownst to you all too damn fast.

GOOD LUCK and BLESSED BE

The REAL deal
HORSE