Masturbation and Dick Reports

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I've been slowly getting back into my masturbation routine. While I was initially worried about privacy, it seems that my house is at least partially empty most of the time, and my roommates and I have compatible class schedules -- they're here when I'm not and vice-versa. And in either case, I just lock the door and get down to business.

I finally got around to some... ahem... maintenance. Shaving it bald wasn't such a good idea, but the itchiness phase is over, and I think it looks better than it did.

Most importantly, been spurting like crazy. Because I have a huge piss slit, I don't really spurt a number of small shots; I shoot a few good heavy shots, lots of jizz per shot. It's common for me to squirt on my upper abs. Lately, and I've been curious why, I've been doing "cannon" shots. (To be clear, those cum shots I include in my album aren't just once-in-a-lifetime things. I shoot like that on a quasi-regular basis as long as I have the time to edge and have fun.)

But something helped me out: I've started to enjoy a new technique in which I grip my dick like a bat at the base and slowly and firmly stroke up from there. Instead of jackhammering the upper half of my dick -- y'know, so I can jizz -- I'm palming the lower half as I get closer to orgasm. If I grip it really good as I get ready to blow, my PC muscles get an extra kick, I think, and the stuff goes a-flyin'. The last few times I've masturbated, I've done this, and I easily spurt past my shoulder. I've either hit the floor space behind me, got some in my hair, got some on my chair, or any combination of the three.

It feels good, too!

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh, hell! Hot, hot, hot, Dee. Your jotting down the description of your masturbatory techniques has me rigid and begging for the same treatment. BTW, my thickness is 1/2 inch more than 7 months ago, and its weight, along with the new feeling, makes me enjoy playing with it even more. I'm looking down at it now admiring its new thickness. I plan to edge a few times and then re-read your post before my eventual explosion.

Thanks for telling us your newly found way to enjoy your big cock.

:p Luke

blackpower: Freak yeah. Man I got hard too and had to nut as well. I've always enjoyed a good wank session and when I edge I tend to shoot hard and long. I've never hit my face or hair but I guess it depends on where I'm aiming.

Oh, I've shaved my pubes down as well and I normally don't do it because of the damn itching. :(

Yeah, Thanks for keeping us abreast of your Masturbatory Report. :D

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Thanks for this. I like to take little "detours" when masturbating, personally. Of course, I eventually get there, after an hour or two. My standard technique's two hands, but sometimes I use just one hand while the other plays with my balls or my nipples. (I will not try anything with my taint: It hurts when I try.) My "two-handed" techniques are nice because I can use one on my bottom hand and one on my top hand. Here are some useful techniques:
  • The twist -- Instead of the standard stroke, this stroke is about 60-90-degree turn in one direction and back. The trick is to do it slowly; otherwise you just give yourself an indian burn. You can even make it a spiral stroke (much like the stripes on a barber's pole) if your hands are long enough.
  • Ain't nothin' like the real thing (but pretty close) -- This is probably better with lotion. Anyway, put your hands around your penis, but not at the base. Thrust with your hips, but keep your hands steady. I can't do this sitting.
  • Milking the bull -- Ah, to be a bull with Paris or Nicole for a milk maid. Anyway, this one, as it sounds, involves pulling on your penis, releasing, and putting your hand back at the base.
  • All your base are belong to us -- Only stroke the base of the penis for a change. Takes a while, but it feels amazing when you get there.
  • Lotus position -- For some reason, masturbating in the lotus position is more intense than other positions.
  • Something else to do with water jets -- Get in your shower. Use a thumb and forefinger to hold open your foreskin. The water should be a bit warmer than when you shower. Also easy to clean up.
  • Accelerando/ritardando -- 20 slow strokes, then (accel.) 10 quick ones, followed by (rit.) another 20 slow strokes, then (accel.) another 10 quick strokes . . .

buffstraighthorny: Dude i spurt too but more like when i am really really hard or keeping from ejaculating too soon - using over my shoulder. it was embarrassin!

appmacguy

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you guys like hearing about techniques or want to try different stuff I suggest you visit http://www.jackinworld.com/ some great techniques.

Loved hearing the details too, got me well hard! Love reading stories to! Anyone got any sites or storeis/pics they can send me?

hamville

Just Browsing
Media
hey Dee...great pics...thanks for sharing your jack session. I live about 2 hours south of you also in KY. LOOK me up ^_^