Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
As far as I know "Edging" means not letting yourself ejaculation and doing everything so it lasts as long as possible.

I am a bit embarrassed to talk about it, but I'll go for it anyways:
I started edging lately, since I just figured, I need to learn edging if I want sex to last long, so I tried, but when jerking off I didn't feel any sensation, I did it for 10 minutes and it wasn't that special, with that I mean..... I met people who could not understand how I can POSSIBLY go for "jerk-as-fast-as-possible" and have any fun of it.

From what they talked like, it seemed like edging was something so spectacular and awesome that my head would fly off, but for me it was rather like "this is ok, but why bother waiting, I might as well just squirt it right away!"

Am I missing something here? Am I doing something wrong? Is there some secret behind making it all that awesome?

I know how odd it sounds, but I really want to know and I don't know whom to ask :confused:

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
if you edge, you basicly have to jerk off too the point of cimax, but right before climax, you stop. You want to cum, but you just stop so your dick can cool down. Then you go further, every time just before you reach the climax. DO this a for a while and you will feel more and more. You will see that if you get close to climax, but don't wan't to cum, u use our perineummuscles to stop ejaculating. But all of this needs practice. After edging for a whiule you can cum and you will see that the orgasm is more intense. Just don't think you can learn it on one day. Good luck man, it really is a cool thing to do.

Hmm dunno. I used to do it lot - stop wankin when about to come, so you stay at that level just below cumming for a long time to keep the cool feelings goin. :)

Cant do it at the moment lol - on tablets which make it harder to come - so it takes me all my effort just to get off lol. Too exhausted for any edging! :biggrin1:

realmo

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Never heard that word before, but it is exactly what i do, when i make pictures of me wanking.

I jerk to the point, where i have to cum and stop. My dick grows by the great feeling to its maximal size and i take the picture.

Then i do another one and so on and so one. till i got a whole series of pictures. Then i take the best one and upload it here!

Great fun for me!

And on the last picture in my gallery, you see what happens, when i missed the point! ;)

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Like anything else, it gets better as you build up your skill with it. Also, the big payoff is not as much in the orgasm as it is in the long, delightful trip getting there.