Masturbation and Foreskin

hoboboy30

Just Browsing
Media
for the past few months ive discovered that since my foreskin is longer than average i can use it that when i cum i grip the foreskin at the top of the penis and the cum is caught between the head and the skin which means less mess as some still escapes:eek:

but lately ive been worried if this is healthy or could it be detrimental to the health of my penis? Anyone who does or can do the same or has any advice id love to hear it!!

littleuk

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
don't think it will effect the health of your penis but its seems a pity to trap all that semen. I have a lot of foreskin but always pull it right back when i wank then just let every thing flow where it wants.

smudgey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yeah sometimes I do the same thing when I don't want to clean up, but if I'm extra horny I'll just let fly :)

B_dick20

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
look out. i am cut because i had a verry long foreskin. wenn i had an erectie i had some inches foreskin left. that was verry nice and easy by masturbation.
now i have to clean the shower.

seneca

Just Browsing
Media
i have a decent sized foreskin

when im about to cum usually i keep jerking off till last second and push the foreskin all the way up to hold all of the cum, but sometimes it still gets out, lol

B_Swimming Lad

Experimental Member
Media
Don't they say that doin that can lead to a problem? Cus the explosion has nowhere to go so it all just backfires?

(I may be talkin shit but i'm sure ive read about this somwhere)

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
My favorite thing to do. Just as my partner is getting ready to cum, pull the skin over and pinch it off.... then let the caught cum out on my tongue.. great feeling. Another thing I like to do when with a partner with a lot of skin is to gather it up between my thumb and forefinger and blow it up like a balloon. I've been told it feels great and when you let the air out slowly they go crazy with the feeling.

4skin_Dutch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
for the past few months ive discovered that since my foreskin is longer than average i can use it that when i cum i grip the foreskin at the top of the penis and the cum is caught between the head and the skin which means less mess as some still escapes:eek:

but lately ive been worried if this is healthy or could it be detrimental to the health of my penis? Anyone who does or can do the same or has any advice id love to hear it!!

Don't worry, I have been doing it for serveral years... no probs :smile:

seneca

Just Browsing
Media
i dont squeeze on my penis to keep the cum in, i just hold the foreskin so it stays inbetween the head and skin temp.

Yeah, no health problems so long as the semen has someplace to go. What you do want to watch for is causing what is called, retrograde ejaculation, which is what happens if you don't let the semen escape your urethra. That can be damaging though usually it isn't. You don't want to risk it however so always make sure your foreskin forms a pouch into which the semen can be released.

S

SirConcis

If your foreskin is long/wide enough to baloon and contain your ejaculation, then it should not be a problem. But if Your foreksin inflates to the max and you are still trying to push some sperm out, those last pushes might cause problems. You wouldn't want to have such a condition every day. If you can jack off without the foreksin obstructing the piss slit on the upstroke, you would find less of a mess to ejaculate. It would spurt out but not smear your whole genitals.