Masturbation and girth

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Drifter, honey, can I ask a question?
(well - 2 now)
How would you know the difference?

I mean you either have a cock you can get your hand all the way around, or you don't. So how would you know which was more satisfying / pleasurable? You can't have been in both situations to compare.

Or am I missing something about a developmental stage in teenage boys when the cock is yet to reach it's full size?

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Manly Dahlin, that's why I said "think", for sure we won't know. But I was genuinely interested in whether, if you aren't able to stimulate part of your cock, whether it would be less pleasureable. Eg. you couldn't get your thumb round to rub the top. :biggrin1:

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Part of the sensation would be how you percieve your cock as well. If your really thick and you enjoy that fact, maybe that in itself gets you off. With every stroke you see the girth as bigger than others. Your sense of power gets you off. So who knows what actually makes the better grip.

50%more

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well depending on which finger I use with my thumb, I can alternate between the two. If I use my first finger I cannot get it around the whole girth. If I use my middle finger it just touches with my thumb. Personally I like to alternate.

D_Harry_Sphincter

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I actually love the feeling of not being able to wrap my hand around it. Makes it feel even bigger. I love it even more when my fingers are farther apart and I know it swelled more than normal.