masturbation and the military

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Imported, Feb 28, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

DJM277: Any here ever served in the military? I was wondering how common is masturbation .Do they actually come out and say they perfer you don't do it?Also did you ever hear or see evidence that other guys did while at bootcamp or stationed somewhere?

I would imagine the urge to masturbate would be less due to the strenous training and exercise. But even with a lack a privacy I still don't think I could have even made 6 weeks in bootcamp with having a pull.

pepinogrande likes this.
  2. Imported

Gold Member

Thumper_10x7_CA: I've never been in the military so I don't speak from experience, but I'd think the military would want guys to masturbate when they could.  It would relieve any sexual tension the guys could be building, which would help them focus more.  
    Now I'm not saying there would be organized circle jerks or anything like that, (I'd PAY to see that though!)  I just mean the military probably looks the other way if they catch a guy stroking.  

3. Imported

Gold Member

Marraskuu: It isn't really talked about aside from joking. I don't think they really care unless you get something on something important.

4. Imported

Gold Member

Mark_S: Hi,

i was in the military (btw im German), and in fact, i had no girlfriend during that time. So i did it quite often (f.ex. under the showers when nobody else was there) also in the room during night, but it got noticed by some of my comrades who made jokes about it. But i didnt care very much and it was no big deal.

8)

regards

Mark

5. Imported

Gold Member

HornyVeteran: ;) I was in Basic training for the military back in '96. Guys who had a lot of pent up jizz either got off in the morning, in the toliet stalls while the showers masked the sounds...or at night in your bunk with one leg up and a sock or towel to catch the well deserved loads. Basic training was awesome. 50 or so young, dumb, horny guys spending time together for weeks. The last night a guy in our bay (2 bays 25 or so in each room) named Oda from the mountains of VA jacked off in his bunk after lights out for all to see. Then a guy from the other bay streaked wearing just a sock over his junk. Basic training was a good time indeed!!! ;)

tauro404 and driverne like this.
  6. jonb

Gold Member

Just remember, circle jerks and mutual masturbation count as 'telling'.

7. Max

Max New Member

[quote author=DJM277 link=board=relationships;num=1078020884;start=0#0 date=02/28/04 at 18:05:44]
    I would imagine the urge to masturbate would be less due to the strenous training and exercise. [/quote]

No direct experience here, but I do know that the fitter I am (eg the more regular I am at the gym, the more physical exercise I am getting), the more urgent and frequent my need for release is -- and it is urgent and frequent enough already in all conscience. ;)

8. Imported

Gold Member

Mighty_Joe: I had basic training in the 60's and as much as I have always been a "beat-off freak", I don't remember ever doing it while there. I was usually so tired when bedtime arrived plus rumors were that the DI's (or was it TI's? ...it was Air Force) would "spot" check your bunks. We always heard they put salt pepper in the food. Since I got out though I've certainly made up for lost time!

briefsguy1993 likes this.
  9. Imported

Gold Member

hung: I can recall the gentle rocking of the metal bunk where I slept on top while in Boot Camp. I believe that the guy down below was doing his best to remain quiet in his self-pleasuring activities. I also know that I took the opportunity to self-pleasure myself while sitting on the john in the head. Be aware that there were no doors on the stalls. But all this stated, it really did not take much time to work out an ejaculation. Of course I did this at night a few times and had to be careful that the roving patrol (a.k.a. fire watch) made his rounds. We never discussed our masturbation activities; but on looking back I am confident that all of us enjoyed the same activities during our time in Boot Camp. Of course, we were all careful not to be caught. There were no posted rules concerning masturbation, however I know that none of us wanted to get into trouble or set back and extend our time in Boot Camp.

I do know that at my next duty station which had individual shower stalls and plastic curtains that everyone enjoyed the Navy Showers. Wet Down/Soap Up/Rinse Off. It was the Soap Up time that I had the opportunity to work out my excess sperm.

10. Imported

Gold Member

Doubtless_Mouse: I was in the Marines and went through Boot Camp in 90. While I am sure some people did it, you were not allowed to relax to a point where that was an issue. i spent 11 weeks in boot camp (Marine Boot Camp is longer), and don't remember ever jacking off. After boot camp, the amount of privacy increases significantly, so you can take care of buisness as needed. But then again, I was 19 years old living in Japan with a girl firend who was a sex maniac. Didn't need to take care of buisness all that much. I do know that we had two or three incidents of mutual masterbation in the barracks i lived in though. Keep in mind that we lived in four person rooms or two person rooms dependign on your rank. The duty NCO (he is like the babysitter for the 100 or so people living in the building) happened to walk into a room and one time found two guys giving it a tug and another time found two women giving it a poke. The only issue there was by military definition it was a homosexual act (and most military are homofobic) so they were reported and punished.

pepinogrande likes this.
  11. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

[quote author=Mighty_Joe link=board=relationships;num=1078020884;start=0#7 date=03/01/04 at 05:11:58]I had basic training in the 60's and as much as I have always been a "beat-off freak", I don't remember ever doing it while there.  I was usually so tired when bedtime arrived plus rumors were that the DI's (or was it TI's? ...it was Air Force) would "spot" check your bunks.  We always heard they put salt pepper in the food.  Since I got out though I've certainly made up for lost time![/quote]

I can remember a friend writing me back in the 1960's when he had joined the Army to keep from being drafted. He was concerned during basic training that they were putting saltpeter in the food to keep the troops from 'getting horny,' as he seemed to have no sexual desire whatever.

Here's what Urban Legends has to say about it:

http://www.snopes.com/military/saltpetr.htm

Pecker

He had a dyslexic girlfriend back in Nebraska - she wrote him a John Deere letter.

12. Imported

Gold Member

HornyVeteran: Like Mighty Joe said, you don't have much free time if any, and you are always exhausted from P.T., marching, schooling, etc. I don't think anyone jacked of the first few weeks, just to get a feel of what's going on. I believe once you got into the rhythm you knew when and how to relieve yourself. I'm sure guy didn't want to get caught, but at the same time you knew the ones that were doing it. In how they talk, some guys were very vivid in discussing sexual encounters or if they were horned up. I don't want to stereotype. God knows I hate them. But most of the horniest guys that talked about it all the time seemed to be from rural states of the south...Like from West Virginia, western Virginia, Kentucky, rural Tennessee, northern Georgia, etc. Maybe that's why I love their accents so much. ;) A sense of innocence there I guess, compared to the mean, grow up fast, big cities. Anyway, basic was cool.

13. Imported

Gold Member

UncutStudent: I was actually wondering about that because I leave in Nov for Basic. I would think I would be too tired to do anyting but you never know. ;)

14. Imported

Gold Member

tomarctus: [quote author=UncutStudent link=board=relationships;num=1078020884;start=0#12 date=03/01/04 at 17:59:10]I was actually wondering about that because I leave in Nov for Basic. I would think I would be too tired to do anyting but you never know. ;)[/quote]
    Hey, my friend, I can't imagine you would ever be too tired to wank. Do me a favor. Think of me at least one of those times. I know you have a lot on your plate right now and I keep you in my thoughts. Try to make the very best of this situation, okay? And don't forget that fantasy jackoff thinking of me. :)

15. Imported

Gold Member

UncutStudent: LOL, ok will do. I'll think of you at least a few times when I wank off. :p

16. Imported

Gold Member

hung: One more entry to bring this topic back up. It is always enjoyable to recall the pleasure of youth. Masturbation in the Military is really never discussed; but then it is such a fact of life that it is an acceptable form of release. After all most males want to remain healthy for life and the future.

17. Pappy

Pappy Member

I was in the Navy in the early to mid 70's.  I was stationed on an aircraft carrier and we had a Marine detachment onboard.  One of the Marines got caught jacking in the shower and got a court martial for abusing government property.  All of us in the berthing compartment I was in jacked in the rack(bed).  We had curtains that we could pull for privacy.  Had to keep the sound effects to a minium but otherwise we all knew that the others were doing it but just kept it quiet.  I know in our showers if you came out and your cock was the least bit inflated or red looking you got teased about jacking.  The boots(new guys) soon learned to jack in their rack.

18. Imported

Gold Member

kracken: I did Marine Boot campe at MCRD in San Deigo from May to Aug of 89. I don't recall anyone masterbating or even jacking in their bunks.

One of the D.I.'s overheard some of the recruits talking about how they put Salt Peter in the food. So he called all the platoon over and had "the salt peter" talk.

He said that he eats the same food that we do everyday and goes home and fucks he wife every night. no salt peter was ever added to the food.

The one thing I do vividly remember was our mess week (where we take over the mess hall, that's cafeteria for you non military guys lol). This was in our 8th or 9th week of basic training. One of the guys in my platoon asked me when was the last time I had a wet dream. I told him that I hadn't had one for months and asked him why. He said he had a wet dream last night and it felt great. He asked nine or ten of us that same question and got the same answer as I gave him.

That night all of us that he asked had wet dreams LOL

Talk about the power of suggestion!

19. Imported

Gold Member

BRMSTN69: I wasn't in the military(asthma&colorblind) but my roomate is in the national gaurd he was caught masturbating his first night at bootcamp& his first night at AIT and every time he goes in for his 2 weeks. He dosen't try to hide it, he has no shame and dosen't care who sees him.they just call him Spc. Thumper.

P.S.
    he's str8 &I'm gay and he does the same thing at home , I'll be watching TV on the sofa with him in the chair pulling his pud.

20. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Spc. Thumper is my kind of guy! With his sitting there jacking his 'pud' with you, don't you join in the fun? I'm just wondering about your will power! :rolleyes:

Draft saved Draft deleted