Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
DJM277: Any here ever served in the military? I was wondering how common is masturbation .Do they actually come out and say they perfer you don't do it?Also did you ever hear or see evidence that other guys did while at bootcamp or stationed somewhere?

I would imagine the urge to masturbate would be less due to the strenous training and exercise. But even with a lack a privacy I still don't think I could have even made 6 weeks in bootcamp with having a pull.

Back to the original beginning ... I served in U.S. Army 1969-1972 ... 19 years old in basic training & a daily masturbator from age 14 or so ... I probably didn't jerk-off until about the 3rd week of basic training, but after being awakened by an enormous boner in the middle of night, I quickly returned to my daily habit. I always did it undercovers in my bunk. It took me awhile to realize that my jerking-off caused the bunk to sway & squeak, so I had to learn new techniques in order to maintain my modesty. I don't recall receiving any "commandment" regarding masturbation while in the military. Homosexuality was never discussed, possibly because this was the "draft/Viet Nam" fiasco era (didn't want to lose potential personnel).

During AIT, I recall one enlisted reserve that was definitely effeminate. Guys began harassing him, and he never permitted the "bullies" to upset him too much - don't know how it was handled by the commandment. One day he claimed to have had a relationship with a famous New York Jet football player, and he was surrounded by a dozen guys curious about his encounter. Really amazing how the harassment ended so quickly.

Billy Williams

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was in basic there was never privacy. Not even stalls separating toilets. I was use to jacking off at least once a day so I would wake up at night and jack off in the latrine. I guess I had rather jack off than sleep. Lol

kurt bishop

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was in the US Navy from 1984 until 1994. Never heard of anyone jacking off during boot camp. Too tired and assumed they put salt peter in our food. There were 80 of us in my company and we were naked around each other a lot. I don't remember ever seeing a guy with an erection nor did I get one. At our graduation from boot camp, my parents flew down to attend it and rented a hotel room that weekend. Since we were allowed to spend time with our families, we spent the day at Disney World. I remember going to the hotel room to take a shower and while alone in there trying to jack off. It took forever, but finally I busted a nut. Later while on my first Aircraft Carrier, we had a guy who would freely say, "I'm gonna go up to the Chaplains head and jack off. It was one of the only heads on the ship that was truly private. This guy used to sleep nude and take his time getting dressed in the morning. Looking back I wonder if he was looking for someone to go and jack off with him. I was so naïve back then. I do remember he'd always let us know he was going to do it then kind of hang around for a bit afterward then go up and do it. When he'd come back he'd always rub his hands in someone's face and make remarks about how good his cum tasted. He was so goodlooking. Never experienced another person like him on any of the other carriers I served on.

increadably homoerotic!

Sklar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone in the military ever had a superior ever order you to suck his cock?

Nope.

But after I got out, there were plenty of times I hooked up with officers.

Amazing that the higher the rank, the more submissive/kinky they became.

Sklar

JockMcStrop

Expert Member
Media
Here is just a bit of info that expands this discussion beyond basic masturbation.

My Navy friends (mostly gay) freely comment on the availability of m/m sex while on ship. My straight Navy friends have had little to say on the topic.

I had many years in close association with Army training programs. Most of the time there was m/m action going on, but for the most part it was taken off post when possible.

The don’t-ask–don’t-tell program enacted by Clinton around 1990 was designed to trap gays by association (where you went and who you knew). This made for greater caution, which had some unexpected side effects.

For example, gay males and females in the Army would get married to each other. This gave them sexual cover and many perks associated with pay, housing, and assignments If the couple was able to get a home on a military post, it provided a place for them and their gay friends to “visit” without needing to rent a room or get a pass off of post.

It was all a bit risky, but much safer than being seen at a bar, or in a part of town that had been designated as off limits. Even some churches were black listed once it was know they held positive views on gay rights.

As an interesting contrast, at the same time the BOQ’s (Bachelor Officer Quarters) had a regular parade of taxi cabs most evenings running to and from down town entertainment establishments delivering women, and drugs. The BOQ itself came equipped with vending machines stocked with tax-free beer along with party rooms. If it looked like straight sex, it was winked at and waved in.

It was an interesting time back in the 80’s and 90’s.

I obviously had completely the wrong understanding of don’t ask don’t tell. I thought it indicated homosex was ok, just be discreet. Ooops!

I obviously had completely the wrong understanding of don’t ask don’t tell. I thought it indicated homosex was ok, just be discreet. Ooops!

Nope! I had the misfortune to be there in the big Army DOD room when the generals and commander got the ‘don’t ask – don’t tell message’.

What it meant was that if you went to one of the many flagged businesses, bars, churches, parks, or beaches or other locations you were telling everyone you were gay. The same kind of self-outing might occur if anyone saw you having coffee with a known gay, or looking through material at a book store that might have been considered as gay.

End result was the Department of Defense was searching for ways to let commanders throw you out of the military and appear to be following orders. After all you did it to yourself by allowing someone to report you for what you “might have been thinking”.

This occurred 30 years ago. Since then history has continued to reveal how negative both President and Ms. Clinton have actually been toward gays.

elklindoxxx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I served in the army and I never seen anybody masturbate in the barracks. It's not to say that it never happened before....

paulista_user

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A while back I saw a video of an embedded journalist interviewing Marines in Afghanistan (or Iraq?) and one of them was complaining about how he was obsessed with jacking off. He said he was doing it constantly and couldn't quit and seemed basically frustrated with his lack of self-control.
Do you have link to interview?

P

PokeAsAJoke

internationalwanker.com is a paid site, but it features hundreds of videos of military guys jerking off, often in groups. Very hot

motorcityboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Great thread. I'll add my response about one such event. Originally posted in thread about "how long have you gone without cumming".

Guess it was about eight weeks.

Couldn't go eight weeks without cumming now. Ha. But that was during basic training. As others stated just too tired to do it. Though the guy in bunk next to me did on a fairly regular basis.

When I finally did, it was rather adventorous. I was to relieve the fire guard and do my duty for an hour. He woke me. I dressed and prepared to takeover. He motioned for me to follow him to latrine. He had a sly grin and asked me to guard the stalls for a minute. I knew exactly what he was going to do. He didn't take long. Couldn't help but get curious. When he was done he came out and said "thanks" and handed me a Playboy magazine his bro sent him from home. He offered to guard stall if I wanted some privacy. Remember it turned me on. Really turned me on once I was in stall and could see babes on the pages in the dim light. Cock got rock hard. Quickly. He came over and asked if flashlight would help. I said yea and he cracked open stall and stood in doorway shining light on pages as my cock grew. I was so turned on. I stretched my legs and leaned back. He watched me jerk and it turned me on. I felt all that cum stirring. Soon I couldn't stop and let it flow. Squirt after squirt. Must've been 12 - 15 great squirts. I was covered all over my chest and some on the stall wall. He kinda blurted out "damn". I laughed and started to clean my chest off. He said "man that's fucking hot". We smiled. I put my cock away. We never talked about it again, just smiled knowingly at each other afterwards. Respect.

Entirely possible to mix masculinity and masturbation and curiosity in the military. Respect is key.
Fuckin great story bro

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It all depends on what stage one is in I suppose as well as if one is on active duty or not. For myself, I managed to make it through almost all of basic training without worrying or even thinking about sex, since there was too much happening and added with the lack of privacy, jerking it was the furthest thing from my mind. It was only during the last phase when we finally had a little down time and I was using one of the bathroom stalls for it's intended purpose, I realized how much of my libido I had suppressed and had to get released; at which point it took several wads of toilet paper to contain it all :laughing:. That was the longest I ever went without getting off since I discovered masturbation and sometimes wonder if I could have made it the whole two months.

Since I had slightly more freedom in AIT, I likely took advantage of a pull maybe three or four times during that time and always in a bathroom stall.

After that, since I was in the reserves, it was not an issue, since I could masturbate or have sex all I wanted to at home, although during my two week annual away, I still jerked in the bathroom a few times. However when I found myself in Kuwait during the first Gulf War, I took advantage of my hand a lot more in the camp latrine, especially given at that point my wife and I were still in the early stages of our marriage and having sex daily and not only was I cut off from that for almost four months, but she had a habit of writing some very steamy letters, which I imagined any military censors might have found entertaining. So yeah, quite a bit of solo sex back then.

Since I only did this when I had privacy and gave the appearance of just using the bathroom (I could be very quiet), I doubt anyone suspected or even cared, since I'm certain most guys were likely doing the same. Never heard of any superior ever tell anyone not to do it nor did I ever see or know about anyone else doing it; although as I said, I guarantee they were.

So I have to say in my experience, most of the time for those on active duty there's not much time or inclination to think about sex and be horny even if you have a sexy girl back home waiting for you. Especially since Jody has already run off with her leaving you high and dry :D.