masturbation and the military

hckyfan03

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
HornyVeteran: ;) I was in Basic training for the military back in '96. Guys who had a lot of pent up jizz either got off in the morning, in the toliet stalls while the showers masked the sounds...or at night in your bunk with one leg up and a sock or towel to catch the well deserved loads. Basic training was awesome. 50 or so young, dumb, horny guys spending time together for weeks. The last night a guy in our bay (2 bays 25 or so in each room) named Oda from the mountains of VA jacked off in his bunk after lights out for all to see. Then a guy from the other bay streaked wearing just a sock over his junk. Basic training was a good time indeed!!! ;)
What branch were you in?

hckyfan03

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
DJM277: Any here ever served in the military? I was wondering how common is masturbation .Do they actually come out and say they perfer you don't do it?Also did you ever hear or see evidence that other guys did while at bootcamp or stationed somewhere?

I would imagine the urge to masturbate would be less due to the strenous training and exercise. But even with a lack a privacy I still don't think I could have even made 6 weeks in bootcamp with having a pull.

I think I can speak for the average soldier, sailor, airman, marine on this subject. Never saw anyone jerking in basic training. You don't have a lot of time to yourself and not a lot of time to even think about much sexual.

Now after basic - either in AIT or Technical School - you get more freedom and even have the chance to hook up with females. I'd estimate most jerk in the shower because after basic there were single showers (this isn't always the case). Girl soldiers are horny too and hook ups occur. I have a great story from my time in this situation.

archetypal_mystic

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Great thread. I'll add my response about one such event. Originally posted in thread about "how long have you gone without cumming".

Guess it was about eight weeks.

Couldn't go eight weeks without cumming now. Ha. But that was during basic training. As others stated just too tired to do it. Though the guy in bunk next to me did on a fairly regular basis.

When I finally did, it was rather adventorous. I was to relieve the fire guard and do my duty for an hour. He woke me. I dressed and prepared to takeover. He motioned for me to follow him to latrine. He had a sly grin and asked me to guard the stalls for a minute. I knew exactly what he was going to do. He didn't take long. Couldn't help but get curious. When he was done he came out and said "thanks" and handed me a Playboy magazine his bro sent him from home. He offered to guard stall if I wanted some privacy. Remember it turned me on. Really turned me on once I was in stall and could see babes on the pages in the dim light. Cock got rock hard. Quickly. He came over and asked if flashlight would help. I said yea and he cracked open stall and stood in doorway shining light on pages as my cock grew. I was so turned on. I stretched my legs and leaned back. He watched me jerk and it turned me on. I felt all that cum stirring. Soon I couldn't stop and let it flow. Squirt after squirt. Must've been 12 - 15 great squirts. I was covered all over my chest and some on the stall wall. He kinda blurted out "damn". I laughed and started to clean my chest off. He said "man that's fucking hot". We smiled. I put my cock away. We never talked about it again, just smiled knowingly at each other afterwards. Respect.

Entirely possible to mix masculinity and masturbation and curiosity in the military. Respect is key.

PLEASE LET ME HOLD THE FLASHLIGHT NEXT TIME!

pepinogrande

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Doubtless_Mouse: I was in the Marines and went through Boot Camp in 90. While I am sure some people did it, you were not allowed to relax to a point where that was an issue. i spent 11 weeks in boot camp (Marine Boot Camp is longer), and don't remember ever jacking off. After boot camp, the amount of privacy increases significantly, so you can take care of buisness as needed. But then again, I was 19 years old living in Japan with a girl firend who was a sex maniac. Didn't need to take care of buisness all that much. I do know that we had two or three incidents of mutual masterbation in the barracks i lived in though. Keep in mind that we lived in four person rooms or two person rooms dependign on your rank. The duty NCO (he is like the babysitter for the 100 or so people living in the building) happened to walk into a room and one time found two guys giving it a tug and another time found two women giving it a poke. The only issue there was by military definition it was a homosexual act (and most military are homofobic) so they were reported and punished.

Typical for the ppst McCarthy time period of Am history....that's why most of us with rapidly escalating careers took cold showers and never looked right nor left....though god knows we wanted to.

FLScubaGuy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think I can speak for the average soldier, sailor, airman, marine on this subject. Never saw anyone jerking in basic training. You don't have a lot of time to yourself and not a lot of time to even think about much sexual.

Now after basic - either in AIT or Technical School - you get more freedom and even have the chance to hook up with females. I'd estimate most jerk in the shower because after basic there were single showers (this isn't always the case). Girl soldiers are horny too and hook ups occur. I have a great story from my time in this situation.
What was the story ;)

RoadKing55

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
After 20+ years in the military I can tell some stories about guys jacking off. Me, while in basic did it once or twice while in the bathroom stall, the showers were all open group showers so unless you wanted everyone to see you jack off it was a no-no.

RoadKing55

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
As I said I had 20 years of military life so I seen things over the years. One day I was the CQ or charge of quarters as it was called. Basically you just stayed awake all night and answer the phone for the unit. This one night a fellow solider came down to the CQ ara and said I need to check out something. Sp off we go towards his room, he opens the door to the two man room and there laid his room mate on his bed passed out, totally naked expected for his hard dick which had a sock on it. Seems he was jacking and fell asleep.

Another time we had a health and farewell inspection, these are inspections of every thing in the unit to make sure there are no dangerous objects (weapons, drugs etc) in the barracks. In one wall locker they found a pill bottle with no label on it. One of the inspectors, a high ranking NCO took the cap off to check it out. In doing so he spilled the contents in his hands, it was full of a white sticky substance, cum. Seem that guy was running his own sperm bank.

bighosenow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Totally agree about no J/O time during basic training. After the 2nd week I started having "wet dreams" a couple of times a week. Guess my body was telling me to "take care of this dude or I'll do it for you".

driverne

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
HornyVeteran: ;) I was in Basic training for the military back in '96. Guys who had a lot of pent up jizz either got off in the morning, in the toliet stalls while the showers masked the sounds...or at night in your bunk with one leg up and a sock or towel to catch the well deserved loads. Basic training was awesome. 50 or so young, dumb, horny guys spending time together for weeks. The last night a guy in our bay (2 bays 25 or so in each room) named Oda from the mountains of VA jacked off in his bunk after lights out for all to see. Then a guy from the other bay streaked wearing just a sock over his junk. Basic training was a good time indeed!!! ;)
Same back in the 70"s...Men are young and horny. They are going to rub one out when they get the chance.

Reactions: studfarms0523

Triasco

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
The joys of having a small dick, meant i could wank off anywhere and no one would notice !!!

I don't think that's limited by dick size. I know plenty of average sized guys who would would wank wthout worry on deployment or other bay type situations. Hell, I saw one do it openly in a 24 hour red light pay, so it's not like it wasn't obvious to anyone who would have happened to walk in or be awake.

purepilot73

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I recently retired from the Army and masturbation is commonplace. Both on self and others. Brothers are taught to lend one another a hand and that applies to everything from my experience. Of course you have to keep it down low but in my time I have been stationed around the globe - Germany, Afghanistan, you name it and I have assisted and been assisted by dozens of guys. Inalwaus seemed to find some place to crank one out. My favorite was once in my chinook (helicopter) while waiting on my brothers to load some cargo.

You can’t be around that manybstrapping young men 24/7 without getting aroused and you just have to cream one out.

kurt bishop

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I recently retired from the Army and masturbation is commonplace. Both on self and others. Brothers are taught to lend one another a hand and that applies to everything from my experience. Of course you have to keep it down low but in my time I have been stationed around the globe - Germany, Afghanistan, you name it and I have assisted and been assisted by dozens of guys. Inalwaus seemed to find some place to crank one out. My favorite was once in my chinook (helicopter) while waiting on my brothers to load some cargo.

You can’t be around that manybstrapping young men 24/7 without getting aroused and you just have to cream one out.

Did you do it alone?
I’d like to know more details