Masturbation at work?

Lil Dave

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Friday I was instant messaging a girl in my department and got a little horny. I was wearing a pair of baggy Ralph Laurens that has a lot of room in the crotch, and my cock swellled with nothing to hold it down. Normally I dont care too much for these khakis since the crotch hangs low and loose (and they arent permanent press) and walking around it disguises my bulge. So I reach down and massage my cock some and it is bulging over the top of my right thigh and pointed at my right pocket. I pressed on the khakis and formed them around my cock so it showed a very obvious bulge. Suddenly one of my workers comes to my desk and stands over me asking me some questions. Instead of hiding it, I leaned back and let this 42 year old mother of two get a good long look at the flashlight sized outline in my pants. I looked at my computer screen and didnt look up at her so she could gaze without fear of me seeing her. I detected a change in her speech so I know she was gawking at me. Talk about a turn on! I dont really fancy her sexually, but I got a kick out of it. A few minutes later the girl I was IMing came over and she got to see it too, but not as long as the first lady. I went in the bathroom after that and jerked in the stall, shooting a big hot load in some tissue. Great friday!

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Senior year, I had the beat off before going in front of one communication class because there were a couple of hot chipies/tricks in the class. (The prof didn't believe in podiums.)

The first few years, after college, I indulged at work, sometimes alone more often not. I was frequently put into the late or night shift; sometimes there wasn't enough work.