Masturbation @ College?

Long&Thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As I start thinking about how my life will be chaning when I get to college, and am on my own, living with another person for an extended period of time, I wonder about my certain habits, mainly masterbation and things like that. I know most everyone does it (if not everyone) and its a part of life, but you don't wanna do it right infront of your roomate while hes studying. But where could you do it? The bathrooms are public with no doors, just walls. and my only "space" is being shared by another person. So where could I do this? Seems like an odd question I know, but it's got me wondering :confused: . Anyone have any ideas?

bigaussie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
surely u will get some time to yourself when your room mate isn;t around??? i'm not that much help, i have neer been a situation like that before:confused:

chrstphrrr

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, fortunately for you, the doctor is in. Few boys are as experienced with frequent, discreet masturbatory habits as I am. The suggestion above is probably the best. Learn your roomie's schedule and habits. He showers, right? Most people routinely shower @ the same time daily. Work your j/o around that. J/O in the shower is also fun, exciting and requires less clean-up. Is he a deep sleeper...or prone to staying out late? Your bedsheets will camoflauge a myriad or randy behavior. Do you own a car? Find a secluded, safe parking place you can get away to in emergencies. Public restrooms are a readily available sanctuary for spooging. Heavily wooded areas too, but be careful; public flogging can be addictive. Jack on! I mean...off.:wank:

Chocolatestix

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
surely u will get some time to yourself when your room mate isn;t around??? i'm not that much help, i have neer been a situation like that before:confused:

I know what you are going through. I am currently in that situation. I don't j/o often but I normally find time when my roommate is gone and I know he will be gone for an extended period. I especially like it when he goes home sometimes over the weekend. You will be fine :smile:

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You'll soon figure out whether or not your dorm mate is "cool", as in, can you talk about REAL stuff with him? If he is a cool guy, as I suspect he will be, just ask him if he's OK with the idea of you both have specific "Quality Time" slots available with the room, when the other is not welcome to be there. You don't have to own up to jacking off... tell him a fib... like you have "someone" you need time alone with or to phone or cyber with.

He'll "get" it, and he'll probably be relieved and grateful to have his own time alone there. It worked out for me and my mates, and we are good friends to this day.

:wink: _Onan

Long&Thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sounds like I'm not alone here:smile: . Which is good. If things work out as I hope they do, I will be rooming with my best friend from highschool, we have talked about that sort of thing before and I'm pretty comfortable around him, we will see how things go though, if worse comes to worse I'll just play it by ear and jump on the opportunity if given the time :biggrin1:.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Many moons ago I attended that Jesuit haven known as Loyola. When first I arrived, I was thrilled--then I thought about self gratification. Being a rather forward sort I asked my roommate flat out if he would mind giving me a half hour or so alone each day. His jaw dropped, he ran from the room and I was called up front and center by the bigwigs. Long story short--a first for me, I know--I got my own private room. (also a request to consider transfer to another school, which I did--Villlanova was much friendler.) As for that guy, he ended up going slightly berserk--must not have been relieving himself--last I heard he was living under a railroad overpass (by choice, he comes from money).

camper joe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I remember while I was in college taking an evening class. As normal for me I always was the last to class, one evening as I slipping into my normal backrow seat I happen to notice a guy sitting on the same row. As time passed I would look over at him sitting there seemly giving his full attention to the letcurer. About 40 mins. into the class I looked over and I couldn't believe what I seen. This guy had his hand down his jogging pants giving himself a good time. I almost fell off my chair. This guy looked at me and smiled and I smiled back. I guess he took that as my ok and he just continue doing what he was doing. A short time later I heard him grunt and he took hiis hand from his pants turned towards me and smile. Before the class was over I couldn't take it and I had to get up and leave. I when to the nearest bathroom and I gave myself a goodtime. I guess what I'm saying is there is alway somewhere,sometime to get off . I guess you could say, WHERE THERE IS WOOD THERE IS AWAY.

dryglans82

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Find some way to work teh subject of JOing into a dialogue, and ask your roommate if he's cool with it.

Yeah, it's great to have time alone but it's even better if you're both cool with it together.

I kind of worked it into a conversation with a friend, talking about different chicks we liked (and of course what we specifically liked about them ;) ) and it wasn't long before we both just said we had to ease the urge and we dropped our pants and went for it; no mutual, no t touching each other, just a simple JO session both in the same room watching each other.

It then became a regular thing we both wanted to do...find out if he's cool with it. He probably will be since he's male and we all do it anyway.

my 2 cents..

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
necessity is the mother of invention, have no worries son, you're will will find a way. and it'll end up being some of the most interesting locales of your life: in the empty science lab next to the monkey cages (don't worry, they do it too); a stairwell in your girl/boyfriend's dorm after she left you with blueballs/labia; the 3rd green of the local course across the street at night (night putting); a momentarily abandoned vending machine area near the bursar's office....

but i wouldn't know actually, i don't do THAT. its wrong.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know what you are going through. I am currently in that situation. I don't j/o often but I normally find time when my roommate is gone and I know he will be gone for an extended period. I especially like it when he goes home sometimes over the weekend. You will be fine :smile:

You "don't j/o often" with that wonderful unit? Well, I hope you're having lots of sex instead.:smile:

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'd stick to doing it in the bathroom, over the toilet, preferably when nobody's around. The results can then be safely and discreetly flushed away without an obvious mess having been made. There will still of course be stains on your briefs/panties but they're not likely to all that noticeable to other people.

As a matter of interest has anyone here ever been caught and punished for playing with themselves? I haven't as such but it's a bit of a fantasy I have - especially if the person doing the punishing was a secret masturbator and rather a hypocrite into the bargain.:smile:

gq4real

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I just say have a man to man conversation with your roommate and explain to him the situation. I just said, "Hey man, I don't know about you, but I jack off and I do not want to offend anyone when I do it. Therefore, would you prefer us schedule a time for me to jack off in private? I usually do it almost every night before I go to bed and if I am really horny in the mornings as well." He burst out laughing and was like man are you kidding me. I was like no. I was kind of nervouse then, but he was just acting crazy with me. He said man its cool, hell every guys does it right. He said he would prefer for me to jack off while he was in the room as he did not want to walk in on me jacking off and someone else might be with him. I thought that was kind of odd, but if I got to jack off when I wanted to....who cares who is looking. Maybe I am an exhibitionist?!?!? So, things worked out well.

Man, believe me, things will be cool. I think it is best to discuss the issue with your roommate instead of him actually walking in on your masturbating. I think that would just give him ammo to joke with you about, but if you both have come to an agreement then it puts all of the fear out of things. I believe communication is the best advice in every relationship.

Knockernail

1st Like
Media
Is it true? Can´t touch yourself just because you are not alone? Don´t you have sheets and blankets? Your toilets have no doors? You are able to take a shit without a door but feel embarrassed to jerk under your sheets, isn´t?

Just do it, man.

[Nike for jerking]:biggrin1: :biggrin1: